Lending a helping hand

My wife and I were on our way home from our weekly date night. We decided to do something different tonight. This time we agreed on going out of town. We wanted to do something different than what our small town had to offer. The two of us got a bit dressed up, and headed to a sorta nearby city. Our drive was going to be about an hour. On our drive, we planned on having dinner, seeing a movie, and then stopping at a small pub for a few drinks. After dinner, we decided to skip the movie and head out for drinks. The bar/pub we went to was very empty. We almost had the whole place to ourselves. We sat clear in the back, secluded from everyone. We chatted a bit, flirted and teased one another a bit. Our conversation quickly got ornery when I asked him to describe to me one of his fantasies. At first, he shyly tried to change the subject. Me, being very persistent, I kept on him. Finally, but reluctantly he started to tell me one. In a very low voice, he says.. You know when you have to pee real bad, I love watching you. The sight of you wiggling and squirming around really turns me on. I like it so much that sometimes I purposely make your wait time longer. Im surprised you haven't noticed some of the things I do to get you full. Have you ever noticed that when we go on long trips, I always stop and get you a large drink? And sometimes, when I can, I add a little alcohol. I have noticed that alcohol speeds up the process. So to get back to the question, my fantasy would be filling your bladder up, watch you become desperate and about to burst. Just when you are at that point, I would start touching and teasing you. Hoping it would intensify the pressure and desperation. All along wondering how this whole thing is making you feel. Are you turned on? Does it feel good? Etc. Knowing you are somewhat nervous and afraid your going to pee your panties. After listening to you describe your ultimate fantasy, I'm really turned on and feeling horny. I stare into your eyes for a brief moment, then I lean into you, I whisper... Guess what? You now staring back into my eyes" curiously, you say what? That's when I tell you that I really have to pee. l ask you if you want me to find a restroom, or if you would like me to hold it a little longer. You of course, tell me that you would like to watch me try to hold it. We leave the bar and start walking towards our hotel. We walk for about twenty minutes, my bladder getting fuller and fuller, continuing on walking until I finally feel like I'm going to lose total control. I'm nervous, and absolutely scared to death that I'm going to pee my pants in public. Im in shear panic, I see an open bar, and immediately start walking quickly towards the door. You grab my arm, stopping me, and convince me that the lines are outrageous, and you can get me to a restroom a lot faster. In a panic, I agree and we flag down the first taxi we see. You tell the driver the address, you whisper to him... "take the scenic route". I'm holding my crotch, bouncing my legs up and down, and squirming all over the back seat. I'm in a desperate shear panic, I'm afraid I'm not going to make it much longer. Cold chills start to run through my body and sweat beads start rolling down my forehead. I am seconds away from totally losing control. You are very aware of the urgency, you reach over, press your hand against my lower abdomen, pressing firmly. You say to me... Wow you are full aren't you? I murmured oh yes I'm so full, I'm about to explode. I don't know that I've ever been this full. With an ornery smile, you asked me... Would you please tell me how and what your feeling right now? Im dying to know. You express how the thoughts of how you may be feeling are running through my head. Just those thoughts are wildly turning me on. A bit nervous and shy, I started to talk. In almost a whisper, I began to describe what I was feeling. I told you I felt very full, and a lot of pressure. I explained to you how the pressure was pressing against my sweet spot and it was feeling really good. I then told you that it felt so good that I thought I was going to orgasm right where I stood. I took a deep breath, let out a long sigh... I asked you to please take me to our room. I don't know whether I should pee or keep holding because the sensations are quickly becoming more and more pleasure able. The sensations are feeling really good. You giggled a little, grabbed my hand and pulled me close to your body. Pressing your abdomen firmly against mine. Knowingly teasing me some more. You kissed me on the forehead, whispered in my ear... I'm ready to go to our room. I would like to play with you a bit when we get up there. Would you like that? Adding how you couldn't wait any longer to see my naked body, your protruding, full belly. And.....you would love nothing more than to slide your fingers inside my pussy and feel how full I really was. You say to me... I want to tease your pussy, I want to rub on your swollen g spot. Would you like that? I was already very aroused and very horny. Hearing you tell me what he was planning on doing, just intensified my arousal. As my arousal grew, the urgency to relieve my pent up pee also grew. I felt my panties becoming a bit damp from the few spurts I couldn't hold in any longer. Approaching the hotel, the cab starting to slow down, I unbuckle the seatbelt. I get in position to leap out. Feet on the ground, I practically run for the door. Race through the doors, quickly head for the elevator. The doors open, just my luck, filled with a bunch of teenagers. Pain in the ass teenagers who thought it Would be funny to press every single button. This was going to cause me to totally explode. I am considering myself lucky for making it this far. I'm out of control!! I'm dancing and bouncing all around the elevator. You are just leaning back against the corner grinning and enjoying every moment of this. I can see your hard cock pressing against your jeans. Just seeing your excitement grow, was wildly turning me on. The ability to hold on was getting increasingly harder and harder. The urgency and becoming so intense, almost impossible for me to control. I'm so horny, I want that cock so bad. I feel my body tense up, I cringe as I give my last effort to hold on. Just then the elevator stops. The doors seemed to open so slowly, as soon as there was enough space, I began to squeeze through, trying to get out and to my room as soon as possible. As we were walking down the long hallway, we saw another couple trying to get into their room. They couldn't get their key card to work. My husband being the nice guy, stops to help them. I stand there behind him bouncing and wiggling. I noticed that the woman that was locked out, was also in the same predicament as me. I found myself staring at her, watching her every move. I couldn't take my eyes off her. The sight was arousing me greatly. I found it very hot and sexy. I was enjoying watching her desperation. I couldn't help but wonder if the feeling was also turning her on. I moved up close to her, started a little small chat. I began with how was your evening? What did you guys do? Did you have fun etc... She briefly told me about her evening. I then said... "looks like you are in the same situation as me, you have to pee really bad too don't you?"she nodded her head yes. She then said I hope my husband gets this door open soon, I'm not sure how much longer I can hang on. I giggled at her, and said me either. I have to go so bad, I'm probably going to have to run in your room and pee with you. Hope you don't mind. The guys decided that they would have to run down to the desk and get another key. As my husband started to walk away, I pulled him close and whispered to him..."you know nobody knows us here, you wanna try to get naughty with this couple?" He smiled and nodded yes I stayed up by the room with the wife. I figured i would see what i could brew up. While they were gone, we chatted a bit, getting a little more comfortable with one another. In a jokingly manner, (although I was very serious about it) I said to her... Wow.. this full bladder feeling is really starting to turn me on. I think its making me feel very horny. What about you? Is it making you turned on or horny at all? With a slightly confused look on her face, she paused, looking like she was in deep thought. For a moment, she silently stared at me. As if she was deciding what she was going to say. Her body slightly trembling, nervously she begins to speak. Softly she starts to murmur out the words. She says to me first, please don't think I'm strange. I happen to really enjoy the feeling of a full bladder. I love holding until I'm desperate. I often hold it on purpose. In fact, my husband also enjoys the situation. He finds watching desperate woman very hot and sexy. It's a really big turn on to him. I let out a chuckle, and said to her... That's funny, my husband thinks the same too. As a matter of fact, we went out tonight, as a treat, I was purposely holding it for him. I not only love the feeling of being desperate, I love knowing it turns him on, and i love watching his arousal and excitement grow. Right then we looked at each other, I instantly knew we had the same thought. Both of us smiling an ornery grin, she says " you thinking what I'm thinking?". I giggled, and answered with " I can only hope so.". Without delay, she says ok, let's do it, let's have some unexpected fun with our husbands. I immediately agree with her and ask well... How do you want to get this started. She says... Ok when they get back up here with the key, I say we really start wiggling and squirming around. Enough to ensure we get their full attention. As they get the door opened, you shout out that you cant hold on any longer and rush in the room with me to pee. Both of us stripping our clothes as we run to the bathroom. I get there first, I sit down and start to gush. You tell me spread my legs, you crouch down, facing me, spread your legs wide, and sit down on me. Our pussies pressed together. I begin to let out my hot liquids, a slow stream at first. Knowing you feel my liquids running down your pussy lips, I watch for your facial expressions. I feel your body quiver, I see you bite your lip trying to compose your excitement. I nod to you to look over at the open door. There stood our husbands, fully engulfed in the site. The looks on their faces were absolutely priceless. They were definitely surprised, and definitely enjoying it. Then without warning, I slowly slipped my fingers down between our wet pussies. Rubbing on the both of us at first, until eventually focusing solely on your sopping wet pussy. Your body trembling uncontrollably. I had you trapped, I couldn't help but to keep on teasing that pussy. Just when I had you about to explode into orgasm, I got up. You stood up, I gently wiped you dry, and led you out where the guys were. Standing there nude right in front of the guys, I suggested they call room service for some more drinks. Needless to say, before we knew it, we had our drinks. In fact, they ordered us a whole bottle. Us two girls climbed up on the bed, still naked and still quite horny. Sipping on our drinks, a little bit of naughty chat going back and forth. Then..... She leans in, whispers to me... "I've been staring at your pussy for a while now, can I please taste you?" Liking the sound of that for sure, I absolutely say yes. She turns me on my back, spreads my legs wide, and slides her hands slowly up my inner thighs. Finally reaching my pussy with her lips. Licking and sucking up, down and all around. Never missing a spot. The guys stand by, just quietly enjoying the show. After about fifteen minutes of just girl play time, we pause and ask the guys how they like the show. Without a doubt, they express how much they are loving it. Us girls, of course love the fact of them watching and getting more and more turned on with every move. So we decide to turn it up a notch, and get them included. First we have them push the two queen beds together, get the shower curtain from both bathrooms to cover the beds. Next we had them strip off their clothes and join us in the bed. All four of us horny and naked sitting closely together. After the few drinks we had, our bladders are filling up fast. Expressing our fullness to the guys. Making them well aware of our progress. Asking them what exactly turns them on about it, what they would like to see etc. Us two women begin to tease and play a bit with each other. Within a few minutes, we pause and ask the guys to chime in with ideas. We ask them what they would like to see us do, or what would they like to do to us. Big smiles cover their faces, clearly they have some thoughts. My husband suggests we have a few more drinks, and continue playing with one another. The other guy jumps in and suggests that instead of playing with only one another, we all play a game of naughty spin the bottle. Having them join in on the touching, teasing and playing sounded like a lot more fun. I don't know about her, but I'm super horny and yearning for a lot of touching and teasing. Not to mention, my pussy was craving some cock. I wanted to drive the guys wild, I wanted to make them so horny that they couldn't resist stroking their hard cocks as they watched me going to town on her pussy. I pause a second, look up and watch them jerking off. I return my attention to her pussy, shortly after my return, my husband lies down on the bed next to us. At first, he just admires the view for a brief moment. Soon, he kneels down next to me, places one hand on my stomach, the other on my upper thigh and gently raises my ass up, positioning me up on my knees. On my hands and knees, ass in the air my face still buried in her pussy. My husband motions to her husband to come over to the bed. Once there, he tells him to climb onto the bed behind me. A bit shy at first, he slowly slid his hand up my inner thigh until he reached my warm, smooth pussy. Gently he rubbed his fingers up, down and all around my now moistening lips. He rally's up some courage, I finally feel his thick fingers slide inside me. About time, my pussy has been yourning for some inside attention. Just then my husband moves in front of me. He looks down at me, grins a ornery grin, then lowers down, straddles over me. His stiff cock perfectly positioned in my face, just screaming for a nice blow job. I pulled him close, wrapped my hand around his thick shaft, then gently placed my lips on the head of his cock. Softly kissing and licking him, playfully teasing his cock. I could tell how much his cock was wanting attention by the tenseness of his body. Suddenly I felt his body shiver, the anticipation was getting to him. Just then I wet and widen my lips. I grab his butt cheeks pull him close, and sink his manhood deep in my throat. He lets out a long loud moan of pleasure He loves it so much, he wants more. He starts to thrust his cock relentlessly in my mouth. I take every thrust of his cock he gives me. Within a few minutes, he was about to explode. His body tensed up, he put his hands on my shoulders He took a deep breath while firmly holding onto me for a split second, as if he was trying to regain control. After his very brief pause, he pulled away, flipped me over to my stomach. Grabbed ahold of my hips, pulled me up to his body. He then slowly slid his cock in my wet pussy. Slowly thrusting his manhood deep inside my wet, needy pussy. As he continues to pump his cock inside me, our new found friends both lying there watching us. Both of them masturbating as they watch. I found something about seeing them masturbate as they enjoyed watching me getting my pussy pounded, very hot. My arousal just intensifying almost out of control. My bladder still full, the pressure just building. As the pressure grew, the more turned on I became. I'm desperately trying to control my need to explode into a bursting, explosive orgasm. I look over at the other couple, I could tell she was at about the same point as me just by the force and intensity she was using to finger herself. My husband and I paused, to watch her. Her body was trembling, she was squirming and wiggling all over the place. We enjoyed the scene very briefly, because he came up with an idea. He suggested that us girls play a little teasing game for him and her husband. Both of us highly aroused, loving the idea of a little pussy attention, immediately agreed to play. First he had us stand next to one another, facing them, so they could see our protruding bellies. He had us slowly turn around, and face the bed. Both of us bouncing around as we try to keep control. Each one of them moved in close, and started to touch and fondle our naked bodies. Deliberately teasing us, just to enjoy watching our bodies movements, as we both are struggling with extreme desperation. Knowing full well of our condition, they decide to take full advantage of the situation. Before we know it, they each have one of us embraced in their arms. Slowly, they pull us towards the bed. Our hearts pounding with excitement, both of thinking that we were about to our pussies fucked. Our arousal growing almost out of control with the anticipation. Just when we were about to burst, her husband looks over at my husband and says....You ready? He smiles an ornery grin at him and nods yes. Suddenly we find ourselves spun around, bent over the mattress. Both guys pressing down on the small of our backs, causing our asses to arch upward. Once they had us in the position they wanted us, we felt their hands start to slowly glide down our trembling bodies. Firmly, yet gently, he continued to slide his hands down my body, starting at my hips. Gliding his hands down my outer thigh, slowly and slyly moving towards my inner thigh. Once arriving at his destination, he firmly presses down, and proceeds to push my legs wide open. Both men are on pace with one another. Side by side both of us girls bent over, legs spread wide open, husbands standing behind us. Our body's shaking and trembling with a mix of excitement, nerves and anticipation. Then I heard my husband say to her husband...."you ready?". He replied with " hell yah, I can't wait to see which one of them bursts first". Simultaneously they take one step forward, grab their significant others hips. My husband says...better get ready girls, you're about to get a nice cock in those little needy pussies. We both are bursting to pee, the sensations making us extremely horny. Our pussies aching for attention, All we can think about is having a nice cock inside us. So his announcement to get ready, only intensified our arousal. Without delay, or time for us to regain ourselves, I felt his stiff cock slowly sliding inside me. I could tell by her moaning beside me, that she was also receiving her husbands cock inside her also. My excitement and arousal just continued to intensify. This situation was just crazy. Not only did it feel amazing, being next to and watching another couple fucking was just super hot and sexy. I loved hearing her moans and gasps, but watching the expressions on her face was totally erotic. I especially found it hot because I knew exactly what she was feeling. In fact, It was so intense, I swear I was experiencing her sensations too. The moment was so hot and intense, we both lost a little control. Beings we were standing side by side, our inside legs were touching one another. I suddenly felt a small burst of our hot liquids run down our legs. At first, we thought neither of the guys noticed. That thought didn't last but twenty seconds. One of them found a wet spot with his foot, and called us out on our slip. Now they were absolutely positive that we were about at our desperation max. With that information, they decided on a position change. Now both men layed down on their backs next to one another. Looked up at us, smiled and said "ok its the ladies turn to do some work, so come climb on our cocks". Slowly we crawl up their naked bodies, until we finally reach their very erect cocks. Both of us legs spread, crouching above our own mans now pulsating with excitement, stiff cock. Slow but steady, we both lowered ourselves downward until we reached the very tip of their cocks. We paused, looked at one another, then very slowly started to lower even more. Gently sliding their cocks into our very needy pussies. As much as our pussies needed a cock, taking our time and teasing the guys a bit, would be worth the small wait. Gradually we slid the cocks deep inside us. The pressure of our very full bladders was being put to the maximum test. At the deepest depth, I could feel his cock against my full bladder. As his cock rubbed against my throbbing bladder, the intensity and pleasure only grew. I was about to burst. Looking over and seeing the expression on other woman's face, I knew she was at the same point as me. I let out a sigh, trying to get her attention. That notion went unnoticed, so I decided to try a louder noise. This time I let out a powerful moan. Definitely catching her attention this time. She glanced over at me, I smiled and nodded to her. Right then she knew exactly what it meant. With both of us ready to explode, we began to turn it up. Mounted on tight,I started bouncing rapidly up and down on his stuff cock. Bearing down as far as I could, forcing his cock as deep as I could. With every stroke, I was getting closer and closer to explosion. I felt my body start to quiver and shimmy, I know it won't be long... I tightly grasp my hands around his upper leg, lean forward and whisper to him.... You ready? He glares into my eyes and says... "I can't wait". I give him a little smile, then I set back up. Taking a deep breath, I murmur out to him " Babe.... I can't hold on any longer, I'm about to burst, I have to cum. I need your cock deep inside me. I moan out to you... Please, please...give me your cock. Let me ride your cock. You nod your head yes, without delay, I bear down, sinking your manhood deep inside my juicy pussy. I pause briefly, to enjoy the most intense pleasure of the pressure of your cock pressing against my very swollen bladder. Oh my god...your cock feels so good...I scream out to him " I can't wait any longer.... I have to cum!!!! My body shaking, out of control, I start bouncing up and down faster and faster. I feel everything inside my pussy start to tingle and pulsate. Suddenly I feel my body start to tense up, my back involuntarily arching. With that, I want to bear down as far as I can. I try, but I can't fight the urge. I want, no, I need to feel all of him inside me. Firmly, but gently I bear down as far as I can. Feeling his cock pressed against my full bladder, pulsating on my G spot was about to throw me over the edge. Loving the feeling, I decided to pause in this position. My body quivering, I needed some movement, I began to gently rock back and forth, my urge to cum only intensified. I couldn't wait any longer, I had to cum, my pussy needed to cum. I was about to explode. Almost involuntarily, I start to grind on him. Slow, deep circular motions at first. Within seconds, I felt him begin to thrust his hips upwards, as if he was trying to get deeper or get more. Feeling his thrusts only made my urge to cum even more urgent. That was it, I couldn't take it, I wasn't waiting any longer. I knew what I needed, and I was taking it. I wanted it so bad. I grabbed ahold of his hands, gripped them tight, leaned back and began to ride his cock. Rocking my body back and forth, grinding my hips all around in every direction. Insuring myself that I would feel all of him. Our momentum rapidly increasing. I was soon out of control, I was riding him like a wild animal. Our bodies shaking with intense pleasure with every hard, deep thrust. I feel my body begin to quiver and tense up. I can no longer control my instincts, I'm about to explode. I quickly improve my grip on his hands. Just then, i feel my back start to arch, my ass raising upward, reaching for as much cock as possible. Just then, I heard a loud gasp, then a long, piercing squeal come from the woman next to me. I no sooner looked over to them, I felt her hot liquids soak the bed. Almost simultaneously with feeling her liquids, a loud moan from her husband filled the room. Their emotions were so powerful, I swear I felt them run through my body. Suddenly i felt my pussy began to vibrate, I was about to cum. I pull my legs closer, squeezing our legs together, as to steady myself. Embraced in place, I vigorously ride his cock hard and fast. Just as my body tenses up, he thrusts his hips upward giving me all his manhood. At his deepest point, he pauses, grabs ahold of my hips and pulls me down onto him. He stays completely still, so still that I could feel his cock pulsating inside me. It felt so good... So good that it pushed me over the edge. I couldn't hold on any longer. I felt my hot, pent up liquids start to flow out. The feeling of the wet warmth gushing over my husbands body was also enough to throw him over his limit. I felt his body start to tense up. I looked down at him, his head tilted back, chin pointing upward. I know that face... He's about to explode too. I give him a Lil smile, sit straight up, lean back a bit. With his cock deep inside me, I begin to slowly rock my hips back and forth. Bearing down with everything I had, taking every last bit of his cock I could get. This is it...I can't hold off any longer. I'm losing control... I meat to cum now. My instinct kicked in...suddenly I was riding him like a wild animal. Without warning, I squealed out a soft moan, then I felt the burst of my hot liquids squirt out, soaking him and the bed. As soon as he felt the warmth, I felt his cock pulsate as the cum pumped through his shaft. The room was instantly filled with his loud moan and a great sigh of relief.

• Like 1