Dawns Wet Jeans

I've told you about my friend Dawn...the Bi-sexual girl who I dated in High school and then met again 4 years later after I got out of the military. During the time that she and Cathy lived with me most of our wet fun was either golden showers or just watching her pee. But a few times we tried other things.

One day Dawn and I had gone to town for a while...we ate lunch and did some shopping. By the time we started home Dawn had told me that she really had to pee and asked me if I wanted a golden shower when we got home and of course I said Yes. I think Dawn was actually very desperate because she kept telling me to hurry up and get home before she wet herself. I told her she had to wait because she couldn't pee in my car but she told me if she got desperate enough she would just piss herself in my car.

When we got home we hurried inside...then Dawn told me she had already wet her panties some and she was going to have to wash her clothes when we got done. Suddenly I got an idea....I had never seen her pee her pants and I thought this might be the perfect time. I asked her if she would mind wetting herself as I watched....she really didn't mind..she just wanted to pee. I threw a towel down on the floor and she stood on it....It took her a little bit to get started. ""I haven't peed my pant in years" she said. Finally she let out a sigh..."Here it comes" she said. I watched as her crotch turned wet and the pee streamed down her pants legs...I was sitting on the bed in front of her. "How was that?" she asked. I told her it was great. I figured she was finished. She turned around and sat down on my lap in her wet pants....then suddenly I felt my pants getting warm and wet..she was still peeing. "I figured if I'm going to have wet pants you will too" she told me. By the time she was finished we were both drenched. We had added a new type of wet fun to our games :biggrin:

Wetmanjf

• Hot 2