The Electrician..

Yesterday,i was due an electrical check,a routine thing.As the van pulled up outside,i saw a very nice young girl get out,with all her overalls on etc,toolbox,lovely i thought,as i let her in.About 5'4,brunette,maybe 23-24 years old,friendly.So,i just showed her in,and let her get on with it.5 mins later,she calls down to me,"is it ok to use your toilet,its just a wee,thats all?"..OMG,"just a wee" she says,as if saying "its ok,im not going to shit in your house".I said calmly as i could,"of course,dont worry,fine"So then i let her be...2 mins later toilet flushes,and she says thanks,and carries on with her job.My mind is racing,hoping she wouldnt be too long so her scent would still be there.About 10 mins later,shes done,i say thanks,and off she goes..Im in that toilet like a bat out of hell!I hoped she would maybe leave drops,and omg she had.Just a little splash on the front rim of the bowl,well,as a pee lover,i get the drops of pee on my finger and taste her.Mmmm,something lovely about tasting a strangers pee...i did get very aroused,yet in a non wanking way,just enjoyed the hard sensation,thinking of how this lovely girl is unaware of how ive tasted her urine.Mmmmmm..:)

• Like 2
Hahaha, you are crazy, but I love it! The feeling of just being completely insane, I know how it feels. Made me laugh! :)

I couldnt believe when she told me she just wanted a wee...it was like,i wish you hadnt told me that,it took a lot to not go up and put my ear to the door.When she left,i was so turned on by being in MY toilet where this lovely young girl had just had her panties down and pissed in MY toilet..