Nude campground peeing!

My wife and I had a great weekend at a nudist campground that we go to frequently. We were originally going to tent camp, but ended up renting a cabin when one became available at the last minute. We were excited to have an air conditioned place to sleep, but thought it may cut down on our pee sightings and opportunities to pee with others watching. Fortunately it turned out to be a great experience anyway. Our cabin faced the back area of the tent camping areas that are far from a restroom. I sat on the porch of the cabin and watched 4 different women pee right outside of their tents. Three were completely nude and one was wearing a tshirt. my wife and I also had several great experiences peeing in front of others. The first was my wife with the people in the cabin next to us. We were sitting outside talking to them, two men and one lady. After drinking about half of her drink and one of the guys talking nonstop for about a half hour, my wife decided to squat and pee off the side of the porch facing them instead of interrupting the guy as he talked. Although this did stop his train of thought and he stopped to watch. My wife apologized and said she had to pee but didn't want to interrupt him. All 3 said it wasn't a problem and they didn't mind at all. This gave me the green light to also pee in front of them. So I proceeded to pee while we all talked and the lady from next door watched the whole time. The next day she returned the favor by squatting in between our porch and there's and peeing facing me while we talked. I don't think it was necessarily a fetish for her, but she just felt comfortable at this point. She's a very hot lady by the way!

The next night we were hanging out by the pool and I decided to go use the restroom near the pool. There was a line for the women's restroom but none for the men's. I walked in and didn't pull the door closed so it left an opening of about 6" that gave a view to the toilet. Right as I flushed a woman came in desperate and said sorry to barge in but I really have to go. I walked over to the sink to wash my hands as she squatted over the toilet, not bothering to even put the seat down. She pissed a huge hissing stream for about 45 seconds while I took my time washing my hands. Keep in my mind we are both completely nude. Later that night while walking back to our cabin and after having quite a few drinks, my wife tells me that she really needs to pee and don't think she can hold it for the rest of the walk. So naturally I tell her to pee right her on the road we're walking on. She squats and begins pissing. She's pissing a strong steam straight down at the ground that lasted about 1 1/2 minutes. In the middle of her piss a golf cart with bright headlights drove up behind us with two couples on it. Her stream was very clear in the headlights as they pulled up right behind us. They were clearly drunk and started cheering her on as she peed. My wife who is obviously not shy tilted her ass towards them to give a better view from behind and shook it for them as she pissed. They cheered her on even louder then told us they enjoyed her being such a good sport as we talked for a few minutes. I stayed erect the whole time we talked. I was obviously turned on from her show for them. We hurried back to our cabin and had sex on the porch. Too bad nobody was outside to witness that at the time.

• Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...

You certainly had a great time!I guess one of the things about people at nudist camps is that they are already relaxed about having no clothes on and their body already being exposed. It is then only a small step further to pee in front of someone.

A lot of times in cothed loctions, the excuse ladies give for not peeing outside is that they don't want to expose their backsides and private parts. In a nudist camp, that isn't an issue becuse everyone has already overcome that concern.

Maybe I should try a nudist holiday! Unfortunately I don't think my wife would agree.

It's true that people are more relaxed in a location where your already nude, but people arnt always as open to peeing in front of others, even when nude. I think I just got lucky this time because there were a lot of people there tent camping so they didn't want to walk to a bathroom everytime to pee. There were also a lot of people drinking heavily so that loosens inhibitions and makes people need to pee more often. My wife on the other hand is always very uninhibited about peeing in the open.