My EP experiences

I thought I should share my experiences on here too

Please let me know what you think! :)

It'd had been a hot day and I'd been out shopping with my boyfriend. We'd stopped for a late lunch and I'd had two large icy cold cokes and by the time we'd done a little more shopping I felt the urge to go. I tried one shop for a toilet but fortunately is was shut, I decided that I would tr to hold it till we got home so we set off walking and my need steadily grew. As we got on to a more secluded path I was feeling quite desperate and was looking for a place to pee discreetly. I was going to go into a clump of tall bushes when I saw the opportunity for a slightly more public wetting. Further down the path was a grass banking in a semi public area. I was getting pretty desperate so we sat at the top of the banking and I pushed my dress out of the way leaving my thong in place. I released a small squirt and it soaked into my thong and with it a rush of excitement, glancing around I saw that a few people were close by on an overlooking bridge which intensified my arousal. I let the rest go in short bursts that soaked through my panties and into the grass, loving the relief and arousal with peeing in quite a public place, especially when I stood up and noticed there was a just noticeable wet patch on the back of my dress! This was my first of hopefully many public wettings :happy:

• Like 4