Daughter in laws panties ,

My youngest boy who's 22has come home to live with his lovely girlfriend , I usually have nothing to do with the washing except I put in on at 5 in the morning when I leave for work ,my wife collects it from all over the place and leaves it in the wash basket, a few weeks back I'm shoving it in the machine and could smell that lovely stale pee smell , as I put in the girlfriends underwear I found a pair of white satin knickers with a thick pad of toilet tissue inside , the paper was yellow and had been quite obviously been peed in and the panties stained an inch up the back , this lovely girl had wet in her pants it seems to me , oddly later that day my wife mentioned the washing and told me she'd put some of -------- 's underwear in the wash that was a bit smelly , I told her I hadn't noticed,

• Like 3
My youngest boy who's 22has come home to live with his lovely girlfriend , I usually have nothing to do with the washing except I put in on at 5 in the morning when I leave for work ,my wife collects it from all over the place and leaves it in the wash basket, a few weeks back I'm shoving it in the machine and could smell that lovely stale pee smell , as I put in the girlfriends underwear I found a pair of white satin knickers with a thick pad of toilet tissue inside , the paper was yellow and had been quite obviously been peed in and the panties stained an inch up the back , this lovely girl had wet in her pants it seems to me , oddly later that day my wife mentioned the washing and told me she'd put some of -------- 's underwear in the wash that was a bit smelly , I told her I hadn't noticed,

Mmmmm,id have tugged off within a minute,by the sound of those stained knickers!:laugh:

Hi Fannywatcher , That's the thing , I would of as well normally but she's sort of nearly family and my boys been sexing her so it doesn't seem quite right , the smell and sight of those panties was wonderfull though and when I'm chatting with her now I can't help wondering what condition her knickers are in ,

• Like 1
Hi Fannywatcher , That's the thing , I would of as well normally but she's sort of nearly family and my boys been sexing her so it doesn't seem quite right , the smell and sight of those panties was wonderfull though and when I'm chatting with her now I can't help wondering what condition her knickers are in ,

I can get what you mean there...nice description anyway,maybe try a picture if you find any more?

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Panty sniffing/collecting can turn into a real hobby