Been 2 weeks with this damned flu now, and finally feeling a lot better. Last night my girls cheered me up, in the most delightfully sexy way.

We had dinner and were sitting around looking untidy in the lounge room, girls were on their favourite fruit drink and i was lamenting the fact that nothing was done while I've been sick. They looked at each other and had a laugh over this, and was told that they had fun most nights, just nothing with pee in it. Couldn't help it, Mary smiled, in bed with a female body with interesting bits to play with, it just happened they both said, laughing. "Poor wee laddie," they murmured and snuggled me one on each side. "None of that either," I said sadly, getting gales of laughter. This may have started the whole night off, but soon after it got very interesting.

An hour and a half later, think they had 3 bottles of Rekorderlig each, plus water, they were ready and dragged me off the couch and into the bathroom. They had jeans off rather quickly, and when I started to undress, Maigh told me to leave my clothes on, she wanted to soak me she said sexily, and gently pushed me toward the floor. I was kneeling, my back resting against the toilet, with Maigh and Mary on each side, a knicker covered pussy beside each ear, both had one leg propped on the toilet seat, and an arm over each shoulder, steadying themselves. Slowly, knickers were pulled aside, I didn't know which one to look at, and then both of them were hosing away. God it felt so hot, hitting each side of my neck, feeling the warmth seep down my back and chest, soaking me thoroughly. I had missed this so much, I had to have some, filling my mouth with one and then the other, tasting the subtle differences between them. When it was finally done, I was a mess, my shirt and jumper, were soaked, even my jeans were wet, and a trickle of pee was making its way to the drain in the floor. The ladies had a quick wipe then helped me up, Maigh pushing me into the shower while Mary scuttled out into the bedroom. Maigh sighed as she watched me under the shower, a hand in her knickers as the shower soaked me completely, I could hear her enjoying herself, gasping a little, and then was gone. Seeing someone get wet turns her on, she can't explain it, just loves it.

Anyway, I finished up in the shower, struggling to get heavy wet clothing off, then went into the bedroom. Another surprise, a mutual 69 is not something you see everyday, both of them naked, both laying on their side and both licking away lustily. I'm kind of out of action, so much penicillin has gone through me that my yeast balance is all out of whack, think about it ....... I could still have a bite or two, very tasty, although Mary got a little peeved when I mentioned her prickles. She wants to attack my weeping willie with a wire brush and dettol, but I'm on a course of probiotics, will be good to go again in a couple of days. Just feels so good to be in bed with them again, snuggling one hot butt, with a pair of equally hot boobies against my back.