Pee fun with a friend

Many years ago I had female a friend I met when I was in the service. We were quite close and did a lot of fooling around but I never got up the nerve to tell her about my watersports interests. She was coming to visit me after I had returned home and she called me to tell me she was on her way. She lived about 3 hours away from where I Lived. Somehow our conversation got on the subject of sex and she asked me what my secret fantasy and I broke down and told her how I really loved golden showers...I figured she would turn around and go home but instead she asked me why I never told her before...I told her I figured she would be turned off by the idea but instead she told me she would try anything once..maybe twice if she liked it. :biggrin:

She then told me she was going to hold her pee the whole trip and that when she got to the house I had better be ready to get wet....I figured she was just joking and didn't think much about it.

She arrived at the house about 2 1/2 hours later and I met her at the door. After giving me a hug and a kiss her first words were "Are you ready? I have to pee!!" I told her I really didn't know if she was serious but she assured me she was. "Hurry up I really have to go" she said. I went and grabbed a couple of towels and spread them out on the floor....As we both stripped out of our clothes I explained to her about enjoying "Countdowns" and asked if she could give me one when she peed....she said "I'll try"

She stood over me as I masturbated and she began to count..."10, 9, 8, 7, 6" she had to go so bad that by the time she got to 5 she was starting to leak...small drizzles..."4, 3,2" It had been a long time since I had gotten a real golden shower and the sight of her standing over me..her peeing dripping from between her legs pushed me over the top and before she finished her countdown I came. :redface:

I told her what happened and told her I was sorry....I told her if she wanted she could go and pee in the toilet. She looked at me and said "I didn't hold my pee this long to waste it in the toilet" She squatted down over my chest and began to pee like a racehorse. Her pee splashed all over...by the time she was finished I was drenched. "Boy did I have to pee" she sighed. She told me she drank several sodas on the way down the road and she was really surprised she was able to hold it that long.

This was the start to a very wet visit....more on that later

Wetmanjf

• Hot 1