A real enthusiast.

The first serious girlfriend I had was very active participent with peeing.

I had been reading about a woman who arrived home from work bursting for a pee. She got to the toilet but did not have time to pull her knickers down. So she sat

on the toilet and peed herself. The story turned me on and it turned the soman on too. She went on to deliberatly wet herself frequently.

At the time I had not known my girlfriend long so I was a bit nervous about intruducing the subject of peeing. However, when I did, it turned out that she and her ex husband were pee lovers so she was quite happy to indulge, especially knicker wetting. I have fond memories of our wet time together.

I am now 65 yo and I have had quite a few lovers over the years and my observation, although it is only a rough guess, is that about 40% of women are prepared to play with pee.

My personal, real turn on, is outdoor peeing. Seeing a woman squatting down, legs apart and letting it all go is wonderful sight.

Unfortunatly I have had little luck in catching street pissers! But I keep on looking!

• Like 3

Another very fond memory is when we were stopping at my parent's house. We could not sleep together, not because of any objections from my parents, but there was not an extra double bed.

So on this particular morning, I went in to take Millie a cup of tea and she greeted me with the words that she "Was bursting for a wee!". As there was a potty handy in that room (and the toilet was downstairs) she immediately squatted over the potty with her legs wide apart and let go a huge gush of pee, at the same time she was looking at me and smiling. What a sight! I could not resist and I put my hand under the stream and felt the lovely hot pee. I then put my hand inside her whilst she was still peeing. It was a wonderful moment for both of us. I have never forgotten it because despite us being involved in watersports in bed, when she would always pee on me, it was the very first time I had ever seen any woman close up with legs wide apart squatting so that everything was on view, especially her beautiful peehole.

What a wonderful sight!

• Like 3