Leather seats , (a warning)

a bit of a warning and something I'd not thought about before , after a really great evening out at a BBQ the wife needed to pee on the short drive home , she'd had far to much wine but that's when she gets more open and naughty , when I told her the new car (Mercedes ) had leather seats so she could wet herself she just grinned , back at home she had , her black dress was very wet and as I found out pee seeps through the stitching and into the seat material beneath ,!!! I think I'd still let her do it again though ,

Damn dude ..... lol

We do nothing in our cars, I have an AMG A45, wife has a GM Barina, and by general consensus, no pee is done in the car. Ever.

Some accidents have happened outside of the car, requiring someone to sit on a plastic bag, but never in it, not even on leather.

Was it a recent Merc? ...... Whatever, I still feel your pain, lol.

Damn dude ..... lol

We do nothing in our cars, I have an AMG A45, wife has a GM Barina, and by general consensus, no pee is done in the car. Ever.

Some accidents have happened outside of the car, requiring someone to sit on a plastic bag, but never in it, not even on leather.

Was it a recent Merc? ...... Whatever, I still feel your pain, lol.

Hi Scot , it's a 2011 c350 amg sport and I love it , my local Merc' dealer valeted the car after its service (£900!!) and it seems fine but as you say next time it's not in the car ,

Hi Scot , it's a 2011 c350 amg sport and I love it , my local Merc' dealer valeted the car after its service (£900!!) and it seems fine but as you say next time it's not in the car ,

My service was $2200 AUD, but I did get a free engine remap, added about 20hp so no complaints here, only thing that irked me was the sales chick, kept asking me to upgrade, the next gen version is out soon, just wouldn't leave me alone.

My service was $2200 AUD, but I did get a free engine remap, added about 20hp so no complaints here, only thing that irked me was the sales chick, kept asking me to upgrade, the next gen version is out soon, just wouldn't leave me alone.

Hi Scot I'd love a C63 AMG , had a quick go in one at a recent motor show , it think it would be the running costs (fuel) more than the buying it , I'm still trying to convince the wife that I need one ,!!! And def' no peeing in that .