The Beach House: Part 2

Lara sat up from her lounge chair and stared out at the ocean. She had fallen asleep thinking about her gorgeous wetting experience back at the beach house. While she looked at the waves coming in and out, she felt pressure in her bladder and smiled.

There were two young girls about her age just ahead of her, wrestling and splashing around in the tide. One of them, a blonde in a cute white one-piece, seemed less enthused about being splashed with the cool salt water. Lara watched them as she placed her hand at her crotch and invented a fantasy in her mind.

"Stop it," the blonde says, "I have to pee, seriously. I need to go in."

"Why?" the other girl, a red head, says. "You're in the water, just go here."

"No. I'm wearing a white bathing suit. It will stain."

"So just squat down in the water and pull your bathing suit out of the way. People pee in the ocean all the time. Just let it go. Like this." The redhead squats in the water to her shoulders, reaches down as if adjusting the bottom of her bathing suit, and sighs. A strong jet of warm pee swirls around her crotch and into the cool ocean water. "Oh, that feels nice."

"Are you peeing?" the blonde asks Her friend bites her lip and nods. The blonde grabs her crotch and groans. "Oh, I can't hold it anymore."

"Just let it go, it's okay. Squat down like you're just swimming and just go."

Not caring if anyone saw her, Lara pulled the crotch of her bathing suit aside as she continued to watch the two girls.

The blonde obeys her friend and kneels into the water until it reaches her shoulders. "Oh, I have to pee so badly." She reaches for the crotch of her suit and then seems to catch sight of something one the shore. "I think that girl is watching us. Shit, she knows what I'm doing. Oh, I can't hold it anymore." Sighing, the blonde lets loose as warm pee sprays through the crotch of her white bathing suit. "Oh no, I'm peeing in my bathing suit, but I can't stop. Oh, it's so warm. Mmm." The blonde closes her eyes as pushes a little as her stream increases. The warmth fills the water around her as the force of it tickles her clitoris. "Oh, that feels so good."

"I told you," her friend says.

Unable to hold her own pee, Lara sighs, spreads her legs and slowly lets some out. With her urethra and vagina exposed, her warm pee trickles freely to the towel beneath her. She is sure someone might see, but doesn't care as she slides the crotch of her bathing suit back, closes her eyes, brings her legs together and lets loose completely. She gasps as the warm pee sprays through her bathing suit with a loud hiss, splashes against her thighs and drips silently to the sand under her. "Oh, that's nice," she whispers. The force of the pee against her clit makes her want to cum as she cuts off the flow and sits up.

Later, Lara turned the key in the lock and stumbled into the beach house. Since her little fantasy by the ocean, she had drank two bottles of water and bladder was again feeling full.

As she locked the door behind her, Lara pulled her bathing suit off and stood naked in the front room of the beach house, staring at the big, soft chair she had relieved herself that morning when she arrived. Scratch that off the list. No, she needed a new experience, something unlike anything she had felt to this point.

Her need to pee was not yet urgent, so she stepped into the bathroom. The shower was a whirlpool tub with a shower-head attached to a hose. Lara smiled as she turned the nozzle and climbed into the tub, pulling the curtains closed behind her. She flipped the lever and the shower-head sprayed a warm jet of water against her bare breasts. Still feeling a bit randy from her fantasy on the beach, Lara did not hesitate and brought the shower-head to her crotch. Within thirty seconds of the high pressure water spraying against her clit, she gasped as a gentle orgasm overtook her.

Lara shut the water off and stepped out of the shower. The cold tile floor made her squeal and a small spurt of pee splashed her feet. It was time.

Not bothering to dry off, Lara ran out of the bathroom and searched around the beach house front room for a good place to pee. The chair? Already did that. The couch? That would be good for a day when she is curled up reading a book or watching television. She rushed into the master bedroom. The bed? No, save that for later. Finally, Lara glanced at the soft, dark carpet in the bedroom and smiled. Kiki had told her she was free to pee anywhere. For years she had dreamed of just letting her pee go all over the carpet of her own house, but didn't dare. Now, she had permission.

Unable to wait any longer, Lara sat on the bedroom floor and giggled as the carpet fibers tickled her naked bottom. "Oh, I can't believe I'm about to pee on the floor." She spread her legs out in front of her and leaned back against the wall. "I can't hold it any longer. Oh!" She let loose as her pee hissed freely from her crotch and soaked the carpet beneath her. Lara delighted in the warmth as the pee pooled around her bottom and created a dark puddle on the floor. Still peeing, she slid her finger into her vagina and rubbed her clit slowly as warm pee ran over her fingers and hand. "Oh, mmm, ahh," she cried as she came, forcefully and blissfully, while her pee continued to splash onto the carpet. When her orgasm subsided, he slumped onto the floor on her side, exhausted.

She lay there for a bit, still enjoying the warmth of her puddle against her crotch. She still had to pee a little and, still laying on her side with her legs together, just let loose, the pee cascading softly down her thigh and to the floor.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1