Blaming it on the dog

So we recently got a new dog, a little Jack Russell named Barney. We've only had him a couple of days but I still got jealous that he could pee wherever he wanted and no one batted an eyelid. I mean I know he's a dog, but I want that privilege too, you know?

So when everyone left for work and it was just me and Barney, I grabbed a plastic container, snuck into the shed and locked the door. The butterflies and the rush of adrenaline pumped through me as I removed my leggings and my girl boxers. I hadn't peed outside since we moved house, nearly a month ago, so I felt the relief and excitement building up inside of me.

I had to pee so bad. I'd been waiting until every body left for work without relieving myself so it would be more enjoyable when I was finally alone.

I squatted down over the plastic container in the dark, cool shed and felt the pain in my bladder growing. I gave a gentle push and the piss came flooding out, hissing and splashing up and over the sides of the plastic tub. It began filling all too quickly and I suddenly realised I should have brought a bigger tub. As my stream of yellow urine rapidly filled, I knew it was about to overflow and I didn't feel myself slowing down. So I went with it, my piss dribbling down my thighs and dripping onto the floor, I watched it spill over and make a puddle on the floor. I felt the stream subsiding and I began rubbing my clit to get the last few drips out. Relief and pleasure flooded through me.

When I was done, I didn't bother putting my underwear or leggings back on... If my neighbours saw me, well lucky them, I don't care. I carried the plastic container outside and empties it onto the grass. If any one asks me about the puddle of piss in the shed, well, I'll be blaming it on the dog.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
A good excuse to use to cover what naughty little peeing you did in the shed . Though I think that your puddle of pee that you left behind after you had finished your clandistan pee . might not last for very long . Before it dries up . That if it's not absorb into the ground where you had peed :wink:

Excellent experience which was arousing to read about . As I myself have done this type of peeing outside a few times too

Which was quite enjoyable to do . When ever I had a chance to be naughty . You might want to try it on your patio some time . In watching your pee puddle grow . Then watch as the warm sun dries the puddle up

Along with enjoying some masturbation along with it all. no matter if your neighbors might get a thrill to a view of you pleasuring yourself in what ever you would like to indulge in . In having some fun outside :wink:

Please , by all means . Continue on posting what you enjoy in

As this was most arousing to read about what you had enjoyed in :)

Kevin

Thanks Kevin! I'll definitely be trying that today

Sounds like you enjoyed it. There are plenty more places you can pee and blame the dog and if you are going to blame the dog anyway, you might not need to use a container.....

As Kevin says, patios are a fun option. Sometimes I simply open the back door, stand in the doorway and pee out onto the patio. Sometimes I sit on a chair and pee out of the leg of my shorts onto the patio or sit on our swing chair and pee through the slats into the grass. The other day, I went out to the bin in my dressing gown with nothing underneath it. Whilst putting stuff in the bin, I stood with my legs apart and peed onto the drive. A couple of cars went past while I was doing this, although I doubt if they noticed.

• Like 1
Sounds like you enjoyed it. There are plenty more places you can pee and blame the dog and if you are going to blame the dog anyway, you might not need to use a container.....

As Kevin says, patios are a fun option. Sometimes I simply open the back door, stand in the doorway and pee out onto the patio. Sometimes I sit on a chair and pee out of the leg of my shorts onto the patio or sit on our swing chair and pee through the slats into the grass. The other day, I went out to the bin in my dressing gown with nothing underneath it. Whilst putting stuff in the bin, I stood with my legs apart and peed onto the drive. A couple of cars went past while I was doing this, although I doubt if they noticed.

That sounds amazing. I love the idea of peeing on the patio and grass!