Pee in the Desert

Only a short one, but it was fun ......

Been away for a few days, expected to be away longer but we got a little bored, you realize how big this country is when you drive for hours and not see anyone, not even a farm house. Anyway, you have to pee in those hours and all the water we drank did not help, so we pulled over halfway between Broken Hill and Adelaide, a little place called Olary, 4 houses and a pub, and a roadside toilet block.

These toilets are like military bunkers, round cinderblock constructions with whirly fan thing on top, but they did have lockable doors. We hit the store first, stocked up on munchies and more water (dry air makes you drink lots) and parked around the back out of the way. The ladies made for the toilet as soon as I stopped the car, and I followed after locking up, hearing them giggling and laughing as I got closer. I was grabbed and dragged into the ladies loo, Maigh whispering to me that I was looking dry, Mary nodding solemnly, a sexy grin on her face. She dropped her shorts, noticing she forgot to put knickers on, and perched her bum on the wash basin, opened herself to me, and groaned deeply. Mary, helpfully, held her other leg and watched as Maigh poured forth. Surprisingly, it felt cool, but still thoroughly wet, and I was soaked, clear pee splattering all over the place. When I leaned forward to taste a little I got some "ahhs" from both of them.

Maigh finished pretty quickly, and hustled her shorts back on, not even wiping, and went outside, Mary locking the door behind her, then turned to me, smiling as she lifted her skirt. No knickers again, I saw, and moved under her gorgeous pussy. She started peeing, looking down at me, biting her lip in that way she does, moving her hips slowly, dancing her stream around, soaking me more. "Taste me," she whispered, "have some pee."

I looked up and opened my mouth and managed a mouthful before she stopped, getting a lustful sigh, and a look at her slipping a finger inside, then licking it clean.

I wondered what I was going to do about my soaked clothes, when Maigh returned, banging on the door. She had gone to the car, and bought my bag back, so I managed to change, and dry off a little. There is a change of men's clothes in a Ladies toilet, soaked in pee, about 400km from Adelaide. We had a laugh over whoever found them would think. I think this pee stop kind of convinced the girls to come home again, I know I had to wait to return the favour, but I made up for it, more than a couple of times.

• Like 3