Fish Story

Some years ago my wife and I were camped out on the bank of a river in eastern Washington. We don't have a RV so camp out in a tent and sleeping bags. We usually camp out next to a river or stream so water is easily available.

We also pee in the river too. Just be sure to get your water upstream from where you pee in the water.

One morning I woke up and since I hadn't peed all night I went to the river to pee.

I was looking at the water as I got my peeter out. I started peeing in the river. As I was peeing a fish swam up and stayed right where my pee was going in the water. I really had a lot of pee and just peed and peed. The fish stayed right there the whole time I was peeing. It was like the fish was drinking my pee. When I finished the fish swam away.

Later my wife went to the river to pee. She had a lot of pee too as it was her morning pee. The fish didn't come back for her pee.

Once while looking at the river that goes by our house there was some people fishing from boats anchored in the river. As I was watching a girl/woman stood up in one of the boats. She went to the side of the boat and pulled her shorts and panties down and backed her rear over the side and peed in the river. She was pulling her panties up when her husband had to grab his fishing pole in a hurry. He had a fish on. I've always wondered if it was the girl's pee that attracted the fish.

• Like 2

I used to go boating with a group of friends. One of them was a cute, petite blonde. She almost always had to pee at least once during our ride.

As she hiked her lovely ass over the side (have to admit I enjoyed a glance or two :biggrin: ), I often entertained the thought of being a fish swimming by to get a better view.

I used to go boating with a group of friends. One of them was a cute, petite blonde. She almost always had to pee at least once during our ride.

As she hiked her lovely ass over the side (have to admit I enjoyed a glance or two :biggrin: ), I often entertained the thought of being a fish swimming by to get a better view.

Seeing a girl pee over the side of a boat is hot. When we had our boat I enjoyed watching my wife pee over the side. She did it several times during the day so I guess the fish ate well.