Three Girls and the Fountain

Way back in my single days I lived a couple of doors from a girl named Bambi. We never were romantically involved

with each other just good friends

The fire department chartered the Hospitality Room at a local brewery. It was for firefighters and wives. I was kind of short of a wife at the time.

I asked Bambi if she wanted to go so I wouldn't be going stag. She accepted the date. Unknown to me she had invited tow of her girl friends Annette and Gail.

We arrived at the brewery where we drank gallons of free beer and ate several sandwiches.

We left the brewery at about 01:30 and as we were walking to my pick-up Gail said she had to pee. She stepped into a doorway of a business hiked her mini shirt up and getting her panties to her knees. She squatted down and peed a big lake in the doorway. She stood part way up and wiped. Then up went her panties and she then smotherd her skirt.

We arrived at my truck when Annette said she had to pee. I unlocked the door as Annette unzipped her shorts and got them and her panties to her knees. She peed a flood on the sidewalk next to my truck. I had a box of Kleenex in my truck and Annette took some to wipe.

I was way too drunk to drive so we went to the Keller Fountain and spent the night.

When we got there Bambi and I both had to pee. Bambi went to pee in the fountain while I used a wall in a stairway.

During the night the girls all peed in the fountain several times using Kleenex from my truck to wipe.

One event in my life I'll never forget

Here's a photo of the Keller Fountain

57eb64819c302_irakellerfountain02.jpg.a3f130fec7c3a21c1e2b0e339e813213.jpg

• Like 4