This was a little true story I posted on another site several years ago.

This happened a long time ago, well before I knew I was into the whole peeing thing. it was my 23rd birthday and my friends and I gotten one of those party buses to carry us around to several different clubs that night. After several hours of drinking we were all pretty hammered, and hungry. So on the way back to my apartment we stopped in at a 24 hours fast food place. After we finished eating my friends walked back out to the bus, but I had to pee. BADLY! The mens room was a one person restroom with a urinal and a toilet, but no barricade separating the two. After my forever and a day long pee in the urinal, I turned and walked over to the sink to wash my hands. A few seconds later I saw, in the mirror, the door swing open. In my drunken stumble in to the bathroom, I'd forgotten to lock the door. No biggie, I was on my way out anyways. when I turned around I was a little flabbergasted by who I saw walk in. A girl, possibly drunker than me. She was around 5'5, slim, with red hair pulled tightly back in a pony tail.

'Ummmm?' I thought to myself. 'I think you're in the wrong place honey.' I said as I pointed to the urinal. She looked up at me trying to figure out why she had just heard a mans voice in the ladies room. I watched as she scanned the mens room trying to figure out where the hell she was and why the hell she was in there. 'I think you want the ladies room, down the hall here.' I said as I turned to pull the door open. Thinking she was following me I stepped half way out the door then turned to hold the door open for her. I guess at this point she just decided that the ladies room was too far. "Close the door and lock it, please." She mumbled. I, of course obliged, but failed to exit the restroom. She walked over to the toilet as she loosened her belt and unbuttoned her jeans. She pushed her jeans and panties to her ankles and sat down. I remember being VERY turned on when I discovered she was, in fact, a natural red head. She was very well groomed leaving only a landing strip of thin red hair. She sat down on the toilet then leaned back against the tank. She spread her legs just enough to allow me to the water below. She gazed at the wall and then started to pee. She must have peed for a good 30-45 seconds. Just a clear steady stream falling from her lips to the water. When she was done she dabbed herself dry with some toilet paper, stood up and pulled her jeans and panties back up. She wobbled as she used her left leg to push the toilet handle back to flush it. Not sure if what I'd just observed should have been a turn on or flat out gross, I could only stair at her as she walked to the door. As she walked out she giggle to herself, "Enjoy that later tonight." And she was right. I did enjoy that visual later on once alone in my apartment. If only cell phone cams would have been around back then...

• Like 4

Found another one i posted a few years back.

My wife knows about my pee fetish and thankfully, she's in to it as well. Getting to indulge myself in the fetish with her is somewhat rare. Last week, was an exception however.

Monday night - We started fooling around in bed and before we knew it we'd both switched into 'dirty' mode and we went from making love to full on fucking. On our sides in 69 I ate your pussy and ass as she deep throated my cock and light fingered my ass. After a while, because of her amazing blow job skills I had to pull my cock out of her mouth and move down so I wouldn't finish before her. I continued fucking her ass with my tongue while I massaged her g-spot with 3 fingers. She began rubbing her clit at the same time and several minutes later she was 3 orgasms up on me. During this time she kept telling me to be careful with my fingers because she had to pee really bad. So after her third climax I stood up, took her by the hand and led her into the bathroom. My plan was to have her sit on the toilet and then let her blow me while she peed and then I would jack off on her tits. Instead, she stopped my by the bathtub. She put one leg up on the tub and pulled my close. She held my dick under her pussy and a few seconds later I could hear the hissing of her pee shooting out and splashing over my cock. Once her warm stream was done I shoved my cock in her pussy and had one of the best orgasms I've had in a long time.

Friday night was date night. My wife and I went to dinner then to a local bar where I proceeded to get extremely drunk. After she drove us home she made herself a strong drink and quickly joined my in my drunken horniness. After a half hour of hard oral sex and rough fucking in the bed I had to pee. Again, I stood up and took her by the hand into the bathroom. I stood her up at the front of the tub and had her bend over, resting her arms on the ledge separating the shower from the tub. I grabbed the lube from a drawer and covered her pussy and ass with it. I rammed my dick in her pussy and slammed against her until I felt I couldn't hold my piss any more. I pulled out and told her to spread her ass cheeks showing me her delicious ass hole.

"Is it ok?" I asked.

"Is what I'm thinking you're about to do ok?" She replied.

"What do you think I'm about to do?"

"Piss all over my ass hole!" She answered.

"Yes." I moaned. "Is it ok?" I asked again not being able to hold it any longer.

"Piss all over my fucking ass hole!" She demanded.

And with that my stream shot hard out of my cock covering her ass and pussy with my hot piss. I could hear it splashing on the tub below us. My bladder was full so it took awhile to finish. As soon as I was done she looked back at me and told her to fuck her ass hard. I obliged and shoved my cock deep in her ass.

"Can I pee for you?" She asked.

"Please piss for me. Please piss while I cum in your ass." I said.

Her piss fell from her pussy as I pumped her ass several more times before finally cumming inside her ass.

Fuck! Just writing about has made me hard and she's at work. Boo!!!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...