Desperation and wetting herself on an airplane

Some time ago I found this short entry, which was posted on different internet-forums about 3 years ago - the female poster asked the re comunities what she might do in the future, I she would get into the same situation again. I just thought I would share this here especially for desperation lovers, as it seems very genuine:

"I was flying back from a business trip last night, along with my immediate superior and another member of our sales team. The flight was several hours into New York and I was asleep for most of it. When I woke up, I had a very urgent need to use the bathroom, but the fasten seatbelt sign was on due to turbulence. Long story short, due to delays from turbulence and circling the airport, I was not allowed to use the restroom, despite my insisting urgent pleas to the flight attendants to allow me to use it. In my despair, I actually got up twice to use the restroom, but was sent back to my seat. The second time, they threatened to have me arrested on landing if I did not listen.

I ended up peeing in my pants twenty minutes before we landed. It was quite obvious, since I was wearing a light grey suit. Little was said about my accident by my co-workers, but I am so embarrassed that I decided to take today off. How do you think I should handle this with my co-workers, and does anybody have suggestions on what to do if I find myself in this situation again? I am 28 yo female if that helps."

I really think, this a very genuine account - anyway, I admire the the courage of the woman to put this on different internet forums, especially, as she was quite obviously very embarrassed... Just wanted to share my finding with our community, as it really fits here - true desperation and wetting from real life!