help me turn him on

My question is for the guys out there... I want to know what turns you on most about watching a woman being desperate

I am very lucky to have a guy who also enjoys desperation. He really enjoys watching me when I am about to burst, and loves even more to tease and play with me. So I would also like to know some scenarios that really turns you guys on... I would love to try them on my guy, and of course share the story with you.. Thanks

My question is for the guys out there... I want to know what turns you on most about watching a woman being desperate

I am very lucky to have a guy who also enjoys desperation. He really enjoys watching me when I am about to burst, and loves even more to tease and play with me. So I would also like to know some scenarios that really turns you guys on... I would love to try them on my guy, and of course share the story with you.. Thanks

Well,i mainly enjoy just watching the act of female peeing itself,but its good to make it a sexy thing too.I like desperation too,but mainly when its got to the point where she just cant hold it and begins to wet beyond control.There some horny vids on Eroprofile like this,mainly Japanese "schoolgirls"(i think not really)who are running to the toilet,but by the time they get there are already dribbling pee through their undies.Lovely.Have fun!:)

• Like 1