Cleaning Recommendation

The worst has happened, have a couple of pissed off ladies here after an accident on the bed. It appears that when we wrestled around on a well peed plastic sheet, it had moved somewhat, and a rather large amount of pee soaked into the mattress, and for a while before we noticed it.

The girls stripped the bed, and we man (and woman) handled the thing out side, and attempted to clean it and left it in the sun, to try and dry it out. Didn't really work, we're in bed now, ladies tell me it still smells, stale and yucky were their words. This is a king size mattress, has a layer of memory foam on top of it, so it can't be just turned over, i don't really want to throw out a $2000 mattress that's only a year old.

Any ideas in getting the smell out?

We've turned the mattress around, affected part is at the foot of the bed now, but it is faintly noticeable. Bed is dry, no dampness, just smells.

Girls want to dump a bottle of Chanel No 5 into it, but I thought I would ask in here first. Not a very happy house at this time, pee fun on the bed has been outlawed until further notice :frown: