Things have been a bit quiet lately, so I planned a romantic evening, heated up the house, ran the bath and left scented candles all around through the bathroom. The ladies had made dinner, roast chicken, fresh vegetables, and a strawberry cheesecake for dessert, and were cleaning up noisily, giggling and laughing (yes, they had been on the old Rekorderlig), pleasantly pissed.

When the bath was ready, I called them in, slowly undressed one, then the other, getting some help both times, and gently eased them into the bath, then slipped in with them. Bath is a spa, a triangular thing, sculpted to put your bum in, so all the jets are in the right position to pummel you. We ran this for a while, foamed up the water then turned off the industrial racket the thing makes, and lay back soaking up the warmth.

Mary made the first move, getting up slowly and moving over me, one soap streaked leg up on the edge of the bath, and hunched down a little, perfect pussy about 8 inches from my nose. She slid a finger down her slit, under and in a little, sighing softly, then sighed again as she started peeing. I leaned into it, letting the tart taste fill my mouth, just holding it, then slowly let it out, then refilled again. Mary watched this, a hungry look in her eyes, and as she dribbled to a stop, I looked up at her and swallowed the last mouthful. She gasped a little at this, knowing I don't drink a lot, but I had to have some of her in me. She slipped a finger into herself and stared down at me, and sure enough, the slight shudder hinted that she had come hard.

Maigh had got up by this time and moved Mary aside, getting into roughly the same position, murmuring that that was sexy as fuck, and let loose with a powerful stream. I thought I was drowning, mouth was full, piss was foaming up and running over my chest, she didn't taste any worse, but it felt hotter, and she just kept going. All the time she was pissing she was murmuring "Yeah, yeah" over and over. She stopped abruptly and again, I swallowed the last mouthful.

I started to get up then, and Maigh moved back to Mary, snuggling together in the bath, water lapping just under their breasts, looking up at my soaped up body. I hard a fair hard on after this excitement, and felt a hot mouth on me, taking me deep, then another had a go, deeper this time, making noises in her throat. I backed of a little and started peeing, and two open mouths were there, and I had fun filling one then the other, not much was wasted from either of them, I could hear them gulping. When I finished, they both stood, hugging me hard, then went to the shower, and done their Nivia skin thing, smells nice and makes them feel silky smooth. I let the bath water out, washed it down and joined them in bed.

There rest of the night was a blur of boobies, bums and fanny's, eventually sleeping the night away, naked and all snuggled together.