The Camping Trip: Part 9

When we made it back to the camp, I was the first out of my wet clothes, having peed through my bathing suit and shorts several times on the hike back up without even saying anything to the other girls. Along the way, Cara squatted and peed once and Savanna stood and wet her shorts and suit, as well. Sandy was the only one of us who seemed to stay dry. I wondered if she had been going secretly like me.

As we stepped onto the cabin porch, though, the three of us removing our wet clothes and bathing suits at the door, Sandy smiled as she pulled her golden bikini bottoms to her knees, sighed loudly, and peed a strong stream that splashed messily from between her legs. "Ohh, I've been holding that in forever," she said. As she bit her lip, her flow became even stronger. We laughed, but part of me wondered if she enjoyed the desperation, as she moaned softly and continued to pee, leaving a dark spot on the wooden flooring of the front porch. When she finally finished, she tugged her bikini bottoms off and stood naked with the rest of us, our bathing suits and wet clothes in a pile by the door.

We stepped into the front room of the cabin and right away I noticed how stuffy it was in the cabin. We went around, opening windows, still not dressed yet. I imagined how funny (or sexy) this would look to someone if they should barge in on us or if they were hiding out in the woods, peeking.

"We'll have to do some more laundry later," Savanna said,"but there's no rush." She smiled at me as she said this, and I got the hint right away.

"What if we don't get dressed for a while?" Cara said. We all looked at her, surprised. "What? We're out here, just the four of us, no guys to see us."

"Although, that wouldn't be so bad," Savanna said. She was always proud of her figure and never embarrassed to show it off. Savanna and I, the bigger girls, were the most conscientious about our bodies. But among friends, we didn't mind.

"So, you want to be nudists for a while?" Savanna said.

"Why not? We're in the middle of the woods. It'll be like going back to nature."

"I don't have a problem with it," I said. "It's kind of freeing."

"Sounds good to me," Sandy said.

"Okay, then," Savanna said. "So let's make it even more interesting."

"Uh oh," Cara said, and we laughed.

"Given everything that's happened so far, I think we can all agree none of us are shy about our peeing habits anymore, right?" We all agreed that nope, that cat was way out of the bag. We had all peed ourselves in some way right in front of each other several times, and it was obvious we all enjoyed it. "So if we're going to sit around naked, if you gotta go just go."

After she said this, a tiny dribble appeared between her legs as she started to pee. She kept her legs together as a shiny trickle traveled quietly down her thigh and dripped from her knees to the floor. She opened her legs, sighed, and started peeing full force. Her stream splashed loudly onto the wooden floor, getting her feet wet, as well, but she didn't move as the puddle grew. She watched it, biting her lip in delight.

Savanna's flow dwindled to a gentle trickle again and as we watched her enjoy every last drop, it was obvious we would all be spending the rest of the afternoon, and probably well into the night, enjoying ourselves.

• Like 4