As some of you know, I am dating this girl named Abby, and yesterday was her first birthday we spent together while dating, and there some pee play involved also. So first, when she woke up and got ready for work, I had breakfast made for her, and I gave her the first two presents I got her, which was some Chanel Perfume and a Rose Gold Michael Kors watch, so after she got home from work I took her out to dinner at a Italian restaurant, and after that, took her shopping, and I bought her 2 new pair of Michael Kor heels and a new pair of Air Jordan V Metallic's, and after that we went home where I had a surprise waiting for her, when I got to her bedroom, I had some new Victoria Secret Lingerie laying out for her, some champagne, and some roses to set the mood, so fast-forward about 10 minutes later, and we're having sex, and she brings up the idea about pee play that I brought up a month ago when we first started dating, so of course I agree (Why the hell would I pass that up?) and go and get a plastic cover to put on the bed, so we just mess around for a little, she sucks my dick, I eat her pussy and finger her until she squirts, and then out of no where she pees all over me which makes me even more horny, and so I then continue to lick her pussy clean and make her squirt again, and then I began to finger and lick her asshole and fuck her in the ass, and I then feel the urge to pee, so I pull out in pee all over her asshole, her cheeks, and her back, and after that she sucks me off until I cum a big load on her face, and after that we get in the shower together, clean each other off, and then watch a little TV together afterwards, so this is indeed the best sex I think I have ever had with a girlfriend.