Similar to Ebanned for Pee Content?

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

I'm sorry, this may be in the wrong forum. It's not a pee site specifically, but since I have a question I thought it would be better off here. Sorry!

Does anyone here happen to know of any auction sites similar to Ebanned? From time to time I sell stuff on there, usually pee filled panties or bulk deals on my pee clips. I just tried to post an auction and I'm being told

I do not have a sellers account. That makes no sense...I've sold there many, many times before. I've been a member for years. In order to register for one I need two forms of current ID. I have nothing. I really need some transportation funds to get to an event next weekend so any suggestions would be appreciated! Bummed because I did enjoy ebanned. Oh well!

Anyway, sorry for the long winded reason. I guess I just really want to know- do any of you use similar sites and what do you prefer?

I don't know of any legitimate sites like this where you wouldn't need ID to verify yourself. Due to the amount of fakes out there, sites seem to be wanting proof from sellers first. Good luck finding somewhere, hopefully someone will have some suggestions.

Guest WetFetishCat

Yes many do unfortunately. I'll try to sort things out with ebanned. My account is still good at ELM too thankfully but most of the guys on there are more rude than I would prefer (though I realize it comes with the territory). Aside from an old college ID and some magazine subscriptions in my name, I have no way to prove who I am or my age!

Guest WetFetishCat
Wet Fetish Cat ,

That's interesting because I wonder whether or not you have a Driver's license . Which is a form of ID . Unless you don't even have that to help identify yourself .

Which I find most unusal . Since you live in the U.S.A. like I do and I have one to identify myself .

No I don't have a drivers license. I have a State ID which looks the same as a driver's license, but it's expired so it won't work. I can't even buy beer/wine because it's expired, even though it's clearly me. I don't have a way to get a new ID because it's too far for me to get to the DMV and I also have no bills to prove my address/who I am.

All I'm really looking for is suggestions. If people on here do purchase videos, panties, etc...where do they go to do it? Long story short- I have no proof of ID and it's going to be close to impossible for me to obtain a current form of ID.

Thanks!

Guest WetFetishCat

Update on this- I was finally able to get things straightened out with Ebanned. But if anyone has other suggestions for sites, I'm still looking! I appreciate the help and private messages so far.