peeing when it's cold

Recently I was at a friend's house who does not do a great job of keeping her place well heated. I had to pee and of course the bathroom was one of the colder rooms in the place. When I pulled my cock out, the cold air hit it - not cold enough to cause "shrinkage", but enough to cause my urethra to "contract" a bit (I'm sure the guys know what I'm talking about). The stream flowed slower than usual and as I was finishing up I had to shake a few more drops than usual off of the tip. I put my dick away and zipped up. As I was washing my hands, the warmth caused the constriction to ease, and some drops that had obviously been held back were released. I felt them flow into my boxers which now became a bit damp. How embarassing. I checked that it didn't seep through to my pants (it didn't) and went on with my day.

I wonder, do women experience something similar when using cold facilities, or sitting on a cold toilet seat? Is there a similar "constricting" that makes it hard to pee or makes you have to wipe more afterwards? Also am I the only guy experiencing this or has this happened to others as well?

Guest WetFetishCat

My house currently has no heat. My bedroom never has heat, so I'm used to it. But having to leave the room to go pee in a cold bathroom is the worst! So, the past few days, I've found my lady bits tightening up when I sit down on a cold toilet seat. I don't know if it's something I am doing on my own, subconsciously or if my bits really do hate me and try to "back up". But when I pee on a cold seat, I feel a chill throughout my body and try to get the job done as quick as possible!

I don't have the 'extra drips' problem but when I sit on a cold toilet seat I find it much more difficult to start my stream. Once I'm going I'm usually okay, it's just initially starting it.