Coach trips with sightings or near sightings.

Over the weekend someone asked me to look for a photograph that I may have taken, so I first looked through my digital photos on CDs, but they were to new, so I dug out old photo albums and looked through them. This lead me to remember past coach trip sightings.

1974, I was on a coach on a two lane German motorway. Up in front of the coach a car pulled off onto the side of the road and a female in a business suit got out and came to the back of it, with her back to the road she put her hands up under her skirt and pulled down her knickers and squatted down as we pasted her all I could see was a bit of bum with a bit of bum-crack, we were soon past so I did not get to see her pee.

1982, I joined a London to Plymouth coach at Heathrow having just arrived back from Canada. The coach was very full and running late. After a time the back of the coach was getting very loud, (I think it was a hen party going home), when a female in a very short skirt made her way to the driver to ask him to stop, ( this coach was an old one with no toilet), the driver said no, ether he could not stop or he would not stop, she returned to her seat and a loud ' well if he will not stop then I will just pee here' was said.

Minutes later another female made her way to the driver, she said something to him before going down the few steps to the door well of the coach and her head went below my line of sight, then a second female ran to the front of the coach, grabbed the drivers pale blue square plastic rubbish bin, placed it in the gangway and with her back to the people on the coach pulled her knickers down and sat on it. I did get to see her bum and bit of ass crack as she sat there, and all of her bum as she stood up to pull her knickers up, before both females returned to there seats.

When the coach did stop sometime later at some services and I got off to go to the gents there was a big wet patch on the door mat, the driver was washing his bin out under a tap when I came out of the gents. The hen party got off at Exeter with no more peeing.

• Like 1

Regarding your first anecdote, I remember a quite brief sighting on the motorway.

As I passed an entry lane, I spotted a sleek two-doors Mercedes stopped at the end of the lane, and squatted right in front of the car was a fit thirty-ish blonde in a smart suit. I could see her pulling her panties up and tugging on her skirt in my mirror.

First time I wished for a traffic jam...

2000, On my way home from France, we were trying to get into Zeebrugger ferry terminal, (another french ferry strike) the traffic was bumper to bumper and not moving, we could see the terminal to the right, as we sat there two females walked past our coach (I think they thought they could walk to it to use the toilets). The traffic started to move but the road curved left away from the terminal and as it went under a over pas there they were.

The two females were squatting with there backs to a support pillar having a pee, our coach had the slow and I was level with them, they were side on to me and I had a great view of both the side butt cheeks and I could clearly see both there pee streams, and when the one nearest to the road stood up she turned her back to the road and gave a full view of the hole of her bum as she bent to pull up her things, but this did hide the other female when she stood up.

Then they ran back up the road to rejoin there transport.

• Like 1