Peeing for dominance

Me and my partner actively participate in BDSM and are part of the kink community so naturally we're always finding new ways to have fun while having sex. She's known since we got together about my fetish for pretty much anything having to do with pissing or watching girls piss and because she really likes being dominated she was curious what it would be like to get pissed on.

One day we had the entire house to ourselves and essentially fucked the entire day cause.. Well what else were we supposed to do. She had told me the day before that I should drink lots of water throughout the day and pee on her when I really had to go so I did and after mid day I told her I needed to pee and brought her to the bathroom.

We both took our clothes off and stepped in the shower, she'd never been peed on before so I asked what was okay and what I should avoid. She said pretty much anywhere goes except for her face, which was a fair boundary. The issue that some guys have with a peeing fetish is that usually when they think about it they get hard which in turn makes it harder to pee.

I took about a minute and then pissed all over her boobs and on her pussy for about two minutes straight (I really had to go). She looked perfect glistening in my piss, I haven't really used peeing as a dominant act until then but I sure love it now.

Afterwords we made out for bit still soaked in piss, took a shower, went back to her bed and cuddled for a while. While we were in her bed she said that she wanted to do it again, but this time she wanted me to pee all over her face too. She really did enjoy the dominant aspect and the idea of possession. We're both into pet play (not the same as furries, there is a vast difference) so her being peed on was like me marking her as mine. We then spent the next hour drinking lots of water and fucking and until we had to go again.

Once again I took her into the showers, made her squat down in front of me, she closed her eyes and my piss splashed all over her face and on her tits. A little while into it I made her bow down and pissed in her hair too. Whatever I had left I made her open her legs and peed on her clit. She opened her eyes, turned on the shower and we had sex while cleaning ourselves off.

When we got to her bed she confessed that she was peeing the entire time I was and that I'd pretty much turned her onto a new fetish. Suddenly she wanted to be peed on outside and inside, wanted to be ordered to pee for me and wanted to do peeing exhibitionism, though she was always an exhibitionist.

We decided to do it one more time and this time when I brought her into the shower she peed for me first. She stood up straight, we made out and I rubbed her clit while she was pissing. Right afterwards I turned her around and pissed on her back and on her ass, the only two places I hadn't so far.

It felt really good to have spiked someone else's interest in pissing, and even though I'm not usually possessive, especially being polyamorous, peeing on her was a great act of dominace.

• Like 4
  • 4 months later...
I'll have to ask Mr Uncle about this. While I'm not really into pet play I do at times Identify as a little and as we both enjoy the pee thing we have worked it into scenes.

I've actually had some experience with piss play with a little as well, it can work really well depending on how it's done, especially wetting

I'm actually not really into wetting but Mr Uncle like to watch me use the potty and he likes to sometimes touch me when I go potty. He also likes it when I watch and or touch him when he goes potty. Mr Uncle wants me to be a big girl for him so if I wet myself he gets angry.

• Like 1
Yes he likes to watch me on the potty or sometimes touch my spescial spot when I go potty. He wants me to do the same for him sometimes.

Id so love to play with you luna,you sound like you have fun!