Not a sighting but funny

Yesterday I was on a guided tour of an iron mine, the guide was talking about women and children working down in the mine, when a lady in our group asked about them needing to use the toilet. The guide said that they would just go to a worked out part of the mine and go there. This reminded me of a few years ago when on another tour this time down a (dry) roman lead mine.

Our group had been walking for about 20 minutes in the mine and our guide had stopped to talk about something. There was a farther and mother with a small boy in the group, the mother took the boy by the hand and walked back along the tunnel and around a corner, a few seconds later the boy ran back to his farther. The farther asked were is your mother, with that in a loud voice the said 'she's having a wee wee'. a few minutes on the mother rejoined the group and the group moved on. At the end of the tour we all had to turn around and go back the way we came in.

As we walked out pasted the point we had stopped earlier, just around the corner in the path was a large puddle with a stream running from it and a big whit paper tissue in it. I tried to look at the mothers face to see if it was red but the tunnel was to dark to see it clearly.

• Like 2