Didn't quite make it

(This is a lucky sighting which I'm quite sure could be bulked out into a story).

A few weeks ago I was out on a Saturday night in a busy bar populated by many students. There was a pretty girl who looked quite drunk chatting to a good-looking guy. She was about 5ft 2, mousy brown hair and very good figure wearing, crucially, grey leggings amongst other things which showed her arse off perfectly. She was also showing some signs of needing a wee - crossed legs, fidgeting etc. I kept her in the corner of my eye for a good half an hour and her desperation became more frantic. Eventually this guy went to leave with his friends and she swapped numbers with him, as soon as he was gone she made for the toilets, but everyone was getting in the way. As she got close to them I could see a small damp patch on the back of her leggings. She got to the toilets and saw a long queue so darted out the fire escape into the yard, by this point there was a bigger patch, she tried to fidget with her clothes but just ended up standing there and wetting herself with obvious damp patches dribbling down both legs.

• Hot 1