Pee Revenge

OK so we all talk about how we like pee, what our favorite pee scenario is, and what things about pee turn us on. . . but what about PEE REVENGE!!! You know. . . Pissing to piss people off!!! hahaha So with that being said. . . here is my little contribute to get this topic started.

I can't think of a better way to get revenge on my hubby than to piss all over his pillow. This will teach that son of a bitch NOT to piss me off! I soak his side of the bed and his favorite expensive pillow with my deep yellow golden concentrated pee. I can't wait to see his reaction when he lays down to go to sleep.

7ffc0b960.gif.6999500fde0ada549dfcfcea82407270.gif

• Like 1
I love the idea of this. I once pissed on a "friends" toothbrush (turned out the be a two faced, lying, backstabber) and enjoyed every second of it.

I always try to find videos on this subject but can never find any :frown:

A friend of mine claimed that when in Magaluf he was in a room shared by some girls and he stuck their toothbrush up his arse.

Such is the dangers of shagging around at stag nights in popular holiday resorts you never know what sick bas- - - - will be up to.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I once for a time knew a lady who told me about a revenge peeing incident when she was younger. This is a true story.....

Her boss was a bit of a dick who regularly spoke to her like shit and she hated him. So one day when he wanted her to make him a cup of tea, she peed in the teapot, so that pee was an added ingredient in the water. Then she made his tea with it. She was amused by the fact that he complimented her for making such a nice cup of tea, lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure that I have written a fictional story about revenge peeing involving girls pissing all around one of their ex's houses, either as a stand alone story or a letter in the Wet Carpet magazine thread. But it is too much hassle to find right now.

• Like 1
Someone posted this in another area. I still think it's too much to have all come out of her - someone got revenge :biggrin:

[ATTACH=full]33410[/ATTACH]

Either that, or simply a case of one or more people pissing on her for a laugh. Drunken young people do often find that kind of shit funny when their victim has passed out. If that's how it panned out, it could have been guys or girls who did it, and there was probably a laughing audience of other drunk people.