Wild Weekend

Maigh and Mary came home last Monday, a bit out of sorts, Andy Murray failed to win, and they were both a little down on their favourite countryman. Peeing on him from a great height was mentioned, lol.

Anyway, their moodiness dissipated during the week, they talked about their 3 days away, teased the devil in me but giving me graphic descriptions of what they got up to at the hotel. I'll never see The Hilton in the same light again. Friday started out fine, my giggly girls were back, sun was out for a change and we planned a walk to the ocean and back, taking a light lunch to have down there. It was still cooler than usual, sea breeze was literally nipply, causing gorgeous little bumps under the jumpers they had on. On the way back, Maigh had to stop, dropped her jeans and squatted, pee hosing out of her, leaving a surprisingly large dark patch on the trail, Mary and I keeping watch, well, watching, lol. She finished up and stood, slowly pulling up her knickers, giving us an amazing eyeful, then hoisted up the jeans, giggling that she made a damp spot a few minutes later. Mary laughed and said the she would show us what a real damp spot looked like. This sounded promising and we continued up the trail to the house.

When we got back, Mary went in and made a coffee for us all, and we lazed about the deck, glad to be out in the sunshine, weather here has a made a couple of records, mainly being less than 25c for 12 consecutive days, unheard of in Summer, strange weather all over the world. Mary waved Maigh over to the edge of the deck, and asked her to lay down, then spred her legs and knelt down on top of her, pussy to pussy, still dressed, and asked if she could make a damp spot. Maigh had a hungry look in her eyes, and nodded, trying to look down then just laid back, looking up into the blue. With a faint sigh, Mary started peeing, both girls jeans getting rapidly soaked, pee dripping through the balcony onto the ground below. Maigh giggled and said it felt so warm, Mary leaning forward to kiss her passionately, with Maigh responding greedily. Seeing them like this turned me on somewhat, and was surprised when they asked me to contribute, needing to be warmed up again. Mary smiled as she leand back, hands on Maigh's legs, showing me how wet they both were, and told me to get into it. In this position, her tummy was visible, leaving maybe an inch gap between her jeans, and this is what I aimed for, peeing into this gap, hearing Mary gasp and Maigh groan as my pee soaked into them. When I finished, I was told to put that "silly thing" away, and laughed, helping them up off the floor, and laughed again as they did the stiff legged walk into the bathroom.

This was just the beginning of the weekend, I'll continue to add to this, so back later.

• Like 1

Ok, after this interesting afternoon, a session was planned, and we drank lots during the afternoon and evening, having an early dinner, then fooled about on PC's and the ps4. Girls are into this Drive Club game, even tied to the damn phones with the thing, as if playing isn't enough, they have to interact with other drivers too.

So, around midnight, we all fall into the shower, a soapy giggly, bundle of fun, then all pink and dry, we headed for the bedroom. When the plastic sheet was pulled out, I knew it was going to get messy, and got a couple more towels. Maigh was doing a pee dance and told me to lay on the bed, and she climbed on top in the classic 69 position, I had enough time to get a couple of licks in then pee was hissing out of her. Hot and salty, not all that bad, letting my mouth fill, pooling under my head. She seemed to pee for ages, then abruptly stopped, and with one last squirt, was done. She murmured something around my dick, and I started to pee too, feeling my hot piss run down under my butt. Mary was beside her, and they shared, giggling as they spit pee back and forth. Mary kind of bumped around, and I heard the unmistakeable sound of a mouth being filled, and more hot pee under me. I got into Maigh's tasty pussy, getting her off in a minute or two, her musty tasting come is wonderful. My cock was hard, both girls taking turns on me, and I heard Mary mutter something about getting it in her. Maigh sat up staighter, burying my nose in her butt crack, giggling when I said I couldn't breathe, and felt Mary move around and then I was inside her.

I was hard, Mary moving on me felt fantastic, so deep inside, even touched bottom, making her grunt, it sounds painful when it happens. Mary was moaning, tell me she was enjoying it, feeling her fingers helping her along. I didn't last long, cumming hard, feeling her cum on me too. Maigh was hugging her, her hips grinding me into the mattress, the cooling pee under me sloshing under my neck, my hair not doing much to soak it up, and I tasted her cumming again. This one was a bit more intense, and she kind of collapsed, dragging Mary off me, snuggling beside me on the bed. Maigh's butt looked gorgeous from my position, but I was getting cold, and started mopping up, heading into the shower, trying not to drip everywhere. Mary and Maigh joined me, and we all had a mutual clean up, slow and sexy, getting all the little cracks and crevices clean.

The night was not yet done, I will return with the finale .....

• Like 1