Giantess Fetish

MissPiss

Since I also run a Giantess Fetish site I thought it would be fun to share some videos and images from that site. So here is my first "Giantess" contribution : )

Don't be scared lil guy. I'm not gonna hurt you. In fact you and your lil truck are gonna help me out. You see, there are no men my size and a woman has, well a woman has needs. So buckle up lil man, sit tight, and for the love of God when I put you in my pussy rev that engine up. And if you don't cooperate with my sexual needs I will be forced to pee all over your car and drowned everyone inside!

MissLizz.jpeg.a873061f618085873720603db9283639.jpeg

• Like 1

Evil Zoe gets punished!

I haven't seen my girl friend Zoe Zane in about 20 years. We are getting ready to go to a class reunion when I confess to her that I am now a Giantess and can shrink people. She doesn't believe me at first until I show her my little man. She is shocked but thinks he is cute at the same time. I ask her to watch him while I use the bathroom but she fucks him instead. What an evil woman she is. I am very angry with her behavior so I shrink her and take revenge. I stick her in the bag with my little man and tell him to have his way. That's what she gets for fucking my man behind my back. Now it's her turn to get fucked in the ass. Lets see how she likes it!!!

http://www.giantessmisslizz.com/HTMLobj-22913/EvilZoe-Sample.wmv

evilzoepic.jpg.7e5d4fa4854a0a7fa2e6d304e45eea6a.jpg

• Like 1