When Sasha first found out about my naughty fetish.

Since alot of you have requested that I post my story about how Sasha and I met and how she found out, well it's finally there!

It was about 5 years ago, I was around 17-18 and I was working in the electronics section of a toysrus store (lol I know) while going to school. It was my very first job and I was still getting know some of the other workers that I didnt get to see much because their section was rather far from mine or we would have different shifts. Things were doing very well after a month or 2, I had new work friends (including Sasha)

, I was getting along with the managers and everyone was satisfied of everybodies work. Sasha and I became pretty good friends due to the fact that the plush/boardgame section was right next to the electronics so we would get to talk alot when the store had dead periods and was almost empty. We took our breaks together, ate lunch together and sometimes we would go shopping at the mall across the street and come back. The one thing we never talked about was how much I love to leave my mark everywhere I go, especialy naughty areas...

After working there for almost 5 months now, I had enough experience to be able to work in any section and I had also the training to type in the orders for games and other electronics that we would need as well as checking it out of the system after we received them. That gave me access to the backstore and its 2 stories of stored boxes of overstock and other stored items and I had to run back there alot, sometimes all the way on the 2nd floor...was a pain. One day I was on that 2nd floor and nobody was around and neither could I hear sounds of footsteps or the jigger (buggy to carry heavy loads, sorry for the expression) roaming around. "What a perfect moment" I thought to myself as the thought of taking my dick out and piss in a corner or all over boxes ran across my mind. So I walked all the way at the back where we had few old repack boxes of discontinued items and started peeing all over them, aiming my stream all over a box that was near me to get all the cardboard soaked along with the content inside. After I was done, I quickly put my dick away and looked at my mess, it was so naughty it made me want to rub it and cum right there all over the wet box, but I couldnt...it was too risky so I walked back down and out of the backstore and everything just went by.

After that first time peeing all over some old boxes in the storage department, I was too easily tempted to do it again and again and again in different places when the right time showed up, it was my new exciting and naughty place to pee at all the time whenever I had the chance, I often picked abandoned areas of the backstore where nearly nobody ever bothered checking since it was rather empty compared to other areas where it was wayy too full. Sometimes I would have a sneaky pee in between some boxes in the big storage area and piss all over the middle ones that nobody could reach, some parts mustve been pretty bad after a while if they ever went digging in the middle there haha:laugh:.

About 2 months went by and by that time, I had left my piss mark in at least 10 different spots across both stories of the backstore and some in the same spots on top of old soggy boxes already drenched with one my previous piss. One evening not too long before closing while some of us started making a run to check if sections were clear of people, I had to make a run at the back to drop 2 repack boxes. It was also the best time to have a naughty pee as the backstore was usually empty of people at that time because most were fixing up their section and kicking out customers so they could leave asap. Anyway, I took a short detour and ran upstairs on the second story of the storage area so I could have one last naughty pee before I head back home. Once upstairs, I figured it didnt matter if I went all over some nearby boxes instead of walking to my old sneaky spots because it would probably be dry by the next day and even if they could see marks, nobody would be able to tell what actually fell on it...could be from a long time ago for all they know. I saw a couple of unsorted repack boxes that were left on the floor not too far from the stairwell to head back downstairs, I had to go so bad and because this was riskier than usually I had to do it quick and leave, I undid my pants and pulled out my semi hard dick (because I was getting turned on by what I was about to do) and the pee just started pouring all over the open boxes and their contents. The stream was so hard and it was splashing everywhere getting nearby walls and other boxes almost completely wet on one side. As I was getting near the end of my naughty leak, I heard a voice coming from my right but it was too faint to understand anything and when I turned my head, I saw Sasha standing there all the way across the aisle staring at me with that surprised face. Immediately I put my dick away and couldn't think clearly...(What I am gonna say? How long has she been there watching me? Im in such deep trouble...) I didnt know what I was going to say or even how to react. My brain was about to explode thinking of everything that this was going to trigger...as well as for the future. I wanted to die and not have to deal explaining that to her...(Where did she come from? I was keeping an eye on the stairwell close to me...was she already up here this whole time?) Turns out she had a few repacks of her own to take up there too, however it was further away from where I had to store mine.

She walked up to me and asking "Were you just peeing on that box just now? I thought I could hear dripping and splashing like something was playing with supersoakers or something so I had to check.) My reply was so stupid at the time, I said that I really wasnt going to make it and didnt want to risk getting my pants all wet in front of everyone just before we leave. Of course she didnt believe that, because it seems that I was having too much fun getting everything wet for someone who truly was about to burst in his pants...which was true. She was now standing next to me looking at the mess I had made all over the box and nearby walls and she said (You know, I cant really be upset at you right now because i've peed in places I shouldnt have before too and I get turned on by it, thought im not daring like you, I wouldnt do it if I knew I could get caught, but ive been on bathroom floors before and all over the toilet) My heart started to slowdown, realizing that she wasnt gonna put me in trouble and that things were gonna work themselves out. I left the box underneath the shelf to dry and cleaned the walls and floor around with brown paper which does a terrible job by the way. I asked Sasha again afterwards (Sooo youre not gonna tell anyone? And you dont think this is weird or gross?) She said (Lol Dont worry about it nobody will know, and no I dont think its weird or gross because ive always been kinda turned on by pee so I guess youre lucky it was me who caughty you and not someone else...unless everyone here is peeing everywhere without telling) I asked then (Soo were still friends?) She replied (Course were still friends duh...but I dont think you should do it anymore, at least not here because it wayy too risky and who knows next time who could find you in the middle of it, its just not worth losing everything over it) We headed back downstairs and finished fixing up the store before we all leave for home and things stayed like this. The next day I took the box from upstairs and put it in the compactor for destruction.

I didnt do anymore naughty pee at that job afterwards, I never really got caught before except for when my mom would catch me peeing outside in our backward and once inside my bedroom closet, but never the same way Sasha did that day, I learned my lesson well. Two month later I quit that job because the managers were pressuring us too much, that is when I switched for the actual security job I have now. Sasha and I stayed good friends and we kept hanging out together even after I left my job there. Eventually the conversation came back up about the time where she caught me peeing all over a repack box and she asked me if I still did that kind of stuff. I answered honestly and said yes I did. She asked (Really?! I thought you would stop after that time in the backstore...Where do you do it at now?) I told her about my new job and the many naughty pee opportunities that showed up and I couldnt resist, its like a perk that comes with the job lol. She told me that she always wanted to try it in different places other than bathrooms and toilet seats but she couldnt really find any good place without people to see her and so she asked if one night she could tag along and try it too.

One night I took her to a private school with me, I told her that there was nobody inside the building but us right now and that she could pee anywhere she wanted as long as its outside of the camera views. She then became overwhelmed by the choice of where to leave her pee mark and couldnt pick a spot to pee in so I went ahead and picked one for her and said (Lets piss on the carpet...its naughty and it will be dry by morning)

She said the carpet was her first idea but she didnt want to leave a big mess to get me in trouble.

She grabbed a small student chair and put it in front of the carpet and then started undoing her belt and pulling down her pants to expose her cute little panties. She then sat down on the chair and moved her panties to the side and started playing with her pussy lips to find the best opening for a messy spray. It took a couple of seconds before a violent hissing stream of piss started gushing out everywhere on the carpet bellow, she then started laughing because it was so exciting and so much fun! She had never done something so naughty before, and hearing that plus watching her having a good time while pissing all over the carpet got me all horny and I too, undid my pants and pulled out my dick and started peeing all over the same carpet as Sasha except I was making my own puddle next to hers. Sasha was done peeing before I was and afterwards, she started rubbing her clit while watching me finish peeing on the carpet...She kept on rubbing it even after I was done peeing so I joined her and started jacking off to her pee stain on the carpet and her rubbing her sweet little cunt. We both got off and then cleaned the mess as much as we could and then we took it easy for the rest of the night until my shift was over. We did not have any sex that first night after watching eachother pee on the carpet and rubbing it, I guess it was like a test. We talking about it afterwards and decided we should do it again sometime it was so much fun and it was new to me and probly her too so many times after, I took her to work with me and we did more naughty peeing together until the time where the excitement was too much and we ended up getting naked doing it right there next to our naughty pee mess.

After 4 years, I still work at that same job and I still take Sasha to work with me sometimes and we still love to pee everywhere together and fuck the life out of eachother afterwards while looking at our pee mess.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Wow, that was very hot. I must admit the descriptions of yourself peeing did not really interest me (sorry :x) however the descriptions of Sasha and the idea that it's been four years already. I can only imagine all the experiences you shared, I hope you'll treat us to the best memories you have... and maybe even stories of Sasha before she met you ? I am interested in knowing how it started for her :)

Wow, that was very hot. I must admit the descriptions of yourself peeing did not really interest me (sorry :x)

Thats completly ok Daemon im sorry there isnt alot of girls peeing in this story. Back then, I didnt know any other girl into peeing so it was just me making messes. I couldnt add anything about Sasha yet as I didnt know about her fetish at the time. The story wasnt really meant to be dirty or naughty, some members wanted to know the whole background about Sasha and I before we started peeing naughty places together and end up as F.buddies.

Now that the facts are clear, I can start to writting about the past naughty experiences and Sasha will be peeing in many naughty spots she never tried before (She had only done it in bathrooms before I started taking her places with me so I guess I created a pee monster. She quickly ditched that toilet for a carpet haha) :roflmao:

• Like 1