Tasting her Pee...More about Dawn

I have a lot of accounts about Dawn and Cathy I plan to share...they may not all be in exact order :)

We soon moved our wet fun from the bathroom (Where laying on a cold shower floor or in the bath can be uncomfortable) to the bedroom..where I had my bed protected by a waterproof mattress cover so all I had to do was wash my sheets.

One evening Dawn and I were fooling around in bed and she had promised me a blowjob in exchange for my licking her to orgasm :biggrin: We usually included some wet fun in out playing as well.

I had been licking on her for about 5 minutes when she announced that she really had to pee...her plan was to slide down and hover over my cock and pee but I had other ideas. I told her I wanted to lick on her a little longer before she peed...she said OK but told me she was pretty desperate and she would have to pee soon. This spurred me on to lick her even harder and faster. I loved the way she moaned as we made out but she also kept telling me "I really need to pee" But I really didn't want to stop.

Then she told me "I can't wait...if you don't stop I'm just going to pee" By now I didn't care..her desperate pleas only made me more excited. Suddenly I felt her body tense up..."I'm sorry I have to pee" she moaned....I continued to lick her now dripping wet pussy. Then I felt a small drizzle of pee hit my lips..

It came out in tiny spurts...she begged me "Please stop so I can let go" So I gave her a kiss on her pussy and stopped licking but I made no attempt to move. And then it happened. With a deep moan she began to urinate. Within seconds it was coming out in a wide hissing spray...hitting me square in the face. I just couldn't help myself...I opened my mouth and filled it with her pee...and swallowed it down. I did this about 3 or 4 times and then just let me finish on my face. As soon as she stopped peeing I began licking her again and before I knew it she had a very strong orgasm.

I cuddled up to her and held her....finally with a funny look on her face she asked me "Did you drink some of my piss?" I told her I had. I though she might of been turned off by what I did but it didn't seem to bother her. This was the only time I had the chance to have her pee in my mouth...it was great experience.

Wetmanjf

• Hot 1
  • 5 months later...
I have a lot of accounts about Dawn and Cathy I plan to share...they may not all be in exact order :)

We soon moved our wet fun from the bathroom (Where laying on a cold shower floor or in the bath can be uncomfortable) to the bedroom..where I had my bed protected by a waterproof mattress cover so all I had to do was wash my sheets.

One evening Dawn and I were fooling around in bed and she had promised me a blowjob in exchange for my licking her to orgasm :biggrin: We usually included some wet fun in out playing as well.

I had been licking on her for about 5 minutes when she announced that she really had to pee...her plan was to slide down and hover over my cock and pee but I had other ideas. I told her I wanted to lick on her a little longer before she peed...she said OK but told me she was pretty desperate and she would have to pee soon. This spurred me on to lick her even harder and faster. I loved the way she moaned as we made out but she also kept telling me "I really need to pee" But I really didn't want to stop.

Then she told me "I can't wait...if you don't stop I'm just going to pee" By now I didn't care..her desperate pleas only made me more excited. Suddenly I felt her body tense up..."I'm sorry I have to pee" she moaned....I continued to lick her now dripping wet pussy. Then I felt a small drizzle of pee hit my lips..

It came out in tiny spurts...she begged me "Please stop so I can let go" So I gave her a kiss on her pussy and stopped licking but I made no attempt to move. And then it happened. With a deep moan she began to urinate. Within seconds it was coming out in a wide hissing spray...hitting me square in the face. I just couldn't help myself...I opened my mouth and filled it with her pee...and swallowed it down. I did this about 3 or 4 times and then just let me finish on my face. As soon as she stopped peeing I began licking her again and before I knew it she had a very strong orgasm.

I cuddled up to her and held her....finally with a funny look on her face she asked me "Did you drink some of my piss?" I told her I had. I though she might of been turned off by what I did but it didn't seem to bother her. This was the only time I had the chance to have her pee in my mouth...it was great experience.

Wetmanjf

Did you sleep with her