My First hand sightings

I was walking back from going out to a resturant and saw the two girls who I think had been drinking. The road I was walking on had some sort of construction going on, on it but on the opposite side to where I was walking. I saw one of the girls put a hand on a construction barrier squat down and take a pee. I couldn't see the pee coming out since I was on the opposite side and didn't want to make it obvious that I was watching. However I did imagine the girl peeing and hearing the pee hit the ground. I hope you enjoyed this story and in time there will be more to come in time. :)

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

A few years ago I was waiting for a train on a cold platform. As more passengers arrived two ladies turned up (I would say they were both probably in their mid 20's), and I noticed one of them was moving around a bit. This made me wonder if she needed to pee. So I moved slightly closer to hear there conversation to see if she mentioned that she needed to go, and sure enough I heard her say 'I hope the train arrives soon because I really need to pee. I then kept watching but tried not to make it obvious that I was looking at them. The lady was getting more and more desperate, and I was wondering if she was going to have an accident. But about 5 minutes later the trained arrived and with all the people on the platform getting on the train I lost sight of them. The last I saw she hadn't had an accident so I imagine she made it but it might have been a close call. :)