Dawn..my first full golden shower

Continuing with my wet adventures with Dawn from my story Old Girlfriend..New Wet Fun.

The first few times Dawn peed for me was sitting on the toilet and peeing on my hand. She said she wanted to be good and desperate the first time she gave me a real golden shower so she would know she wouldn't have any trouble letting go.

After we got all her stuff moved to my house she decided to spend the night with me. Cathy was still out of town so it was just the two of us. Even though she had her own room Dawn asked if she could sleep with me because she hated sleeping alone...who was I to turn her down. I really didn't know what to expect...Dawn came in and stripped off her clothes leaving only her panties on. This was the first time I ever saw her breasts and they were as perfect as I had imagined. I slept in a pair of boxer shorts even though I normally sleep in the nude. I loved cuddling up to her as we slept....it seemed like my high school wet dream come true. The following morning we woke up about the same time...we laid there and talked for a few minutes before Dawn suggested we take a shower together..."I think I'll be able to pee on you too" she said. My heart raced with excitement.

We both got naked and climbed into the shower...being in a hurry I forgot one thing....I had to pee too.

I told her I'd get out and pee in the toilet but she suggested I could just pee on her leg. So I grabbed my cock and took aim for her leg...but nothing happened. As bad as I had to pee I just couldn't get started.

Finally she said "Are you going to pee? Because I really gotta go" So I told her she could go first. I sat down on the shower floor and she straddled over me. "Here it comes" she said...It started as a slow drizzle and her stream increased from there. Finally she was peeing full force all over my chest and cock. It was an amazing feeling. By the time she finished I was drenched...and the sight and wetness of her peeing on me only made me have to pee more. I stood up and again aimed for her leg...and I was finally able to pee.

I played my stream back and forth across both her legs....And finished on her feet. "That was warm..maybe one day I'll have you pee on my tits" she said.

We took a long shower and had fun washing each other off. Back when we dated in High school I never imagined that I would get to share things like this with Dawn. I knew their was plenty more fun down the road....

Wetmanjf

• Like 1

Thank you Wetmanjf, post: 2592 - that was a very exciting, well-written account. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :-)

If anyone has any advice into getting their wife/girlfriend to pee for them/on them, It'd be very much appreciated. I've actually been doing research into the ancient uses of urine: i.e. The Chinese used pee to wash their clothes and, as you probably already know, thousands of Indians still drink their pee. Unfortunately this hasn't convinced my Nazira to pee for me :-(

• 6 months later...