Whatever He Wants

“Sir I just wanted to let you know I've been naughty" I say

"Oh yeah? And how was my girl naughty??" he responds

"I marked my territory like you asked me to" I say to him with a smile

"Mmm good girl, tell me what you did" he

He sends me a list of what I need to do every day, and what markings he wants me to do.

So I proceed to tell him,

"I drank water to my heart’s content, and waited until I felt like I had to go to the bathroom. I got in my car and went on a shopping trip." By this time I see the anticipation in his eyes. "I first went to the mall; by the time I walked in I had to go, so I went straight to the bathrooms. There was a handicapped bathroom and then a woman’s bathroom with stalls. I went into the bathroom with stalls, I went into the very end one and as I was wiggling to get my pants down I almost didn’t make my mark. I did as you told me to do on my first marking. I squatted in front of the toilet facing the stall door and let my piss flow. I stopped which was hard to do and got up and walked out. Meanwhile my piss was in a puddle from the toilet to outside the stall door, my pussy was tingling when I left. So I went shopping trying on some clothes when the urge to go hit me I didn't have any pants on and the changing room was carpet, so I stood on the seat and I let my piss flow it made a nice hissing sound as it was coming out of my pussy and onto the rug below. I stopped because I wanted to be able to mark the other territories with my piss as you told me. I go out and get a large drink and chug it down just to make sure. I continue shopping and the urge hits me again but I leave the mall and go to Walmart. Now by the time I get there I’m bursting at the seams. I run into the bathroom, and I go in the bigger stall and I get my pants off swat near the door to make sure it goes outside the door, like you told me. I stop and I see a changing station and I open it and piss in it. Filling it up with my piss, I stop and go to the next stall and piss towards the stall I was just in to make the puddles combine. I get up and walk out, my pussy is dripping wet by this point and my nipples hard as rocks pressing ageist the fabric in my bra aching to be touched.

I look at him as he’s rubbing his hard cock through his jeans as I’m telling him what I did for him. I went to reach for his cock and he slapped it away saying “Only if I know you've actually completed your tasks keep on telling me how you marked your territories"

So I continued.

"I shopped and then put the stuff in the car and like you asked me to I revisited my marking. I walk in and there’s someone in the third stall, and no one in the two that I pissed in, the puddles are still there which makes me smile and as I’m smiling the girl comes out and says isn’t that nasty? Meaning my markings I nod and say yes it sure is!! Secretly my pussy tingles as I smile when she walks out. I get into the 3rd stall and I squat down in front of the toilet aiming towards my other markings to make them all joined together it went out the door and joined the other puddle. I got up and was washing my hands when someone else walked in and had no choice but to go into my markings. It was nice to hear her step in my puddle."

I started rubbing my nipples at this point while telling him and before I knew it he slapped my hand away "No, not allowed to touch yourself yet"

With a sad look on my face I said “I’m sorry"

"I left wal mart and then went into a gas station got gas and walked in to use their bathroom. It’s is a single bathroom, I locked the door pulled down my pants and then proceeded to piss right in front of the toilet but also facing the toilet, I got up and moved to right in front of the sink. I proceeded to let my flow out. I stopped again went to the garbage pail and pissed in that and then I let the last of my stream right in the middle of the room. I walked out grabbed a water and refilled. I had one more stop on my list. I drove to Micky Ds and marked my territory, there were only 2 stalls I went to the bigger one first, i sat on the edge of the toilet seat and let my stream fly I got up and squatted by the door and let my hot piss go out the door like you instructed. I got up went into the other stall, I was on the edge of the toilet seat and I let my stream of piss hit the stall door in front of me and then I squatted on the floor towards the other stall and joined my puddles together. I did as you told me to do, but I still wanted to mark more and I had more piss in me so I went out in the middle of the bathroom by the sinks and let the rest of my piss go I was proud. The floor was flooded with my piss I was so happy and my pussy so wet and tingling, I then came home to you sir."

"You have completed all your tasks like a good girl. That’s how I like it, and even went above your job. You’re such a good girl, come here between my legs I think you know what to do with this" he says as he unzips his pants and takes out his throbbing cock. I get down on my knees in between his legs and I take his cock in my mouth. He puts his head back and moans as I go down on his hard cock. Sucking it while grabbing his balls in my hand then taking his balls in my mouth gently sucking on them

"Like A good girl you need to get undressed and sit in the tub"

I knew what was coming next and I left my nipples harden and my pussy tingle.

"I’m ready sir" I saw sitting in the tub waiting in anticipation.

He comes in and he comes over to me in the tub standing in front of me his cock has softened a bit and he starts pissing on me. Oh God it feels so good. Nice and warm all over my titties, shoulders, stomach, and back. I let a moan as he says “See what good girls get? They get a nice hot bath. I love when you obey me, and I love when you do extra credit."

He then aims his hot piss stream at my head and hair. I let out a big moan and he says “That’s what you get when you go beyond what I tell you. I Love that you make sure others know it’s yours and not Thiers, be a good girl and suck my cock"

I do I suck his cock, feeling the warmth of his piss has gotten me so wet my nipples are so hard he pulls on my nipples As I have his hard cock in my mouth. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and shoots his hot load all over my face. I lick it all up after he’s done.

"Wash up, and don’t you dare touch your clit."

I do as I’m told I get out put some clothes on and sit next to him on the couch.

"I’m sure you are really horny and ready for my cock aren’t you?" He asks

I reply “Oh yes Sir I want that big hard cock in my pussy. It aches to have you in it."

"Mm good that’s my girl, well what I want you to do is start rubbing your clit but don’t you dare cum, you know what happens to good girls right?"

"They get rewarded with a hot shower."

"That’s right, I know you love them."

I’m slowly circling my clit with my fingers enjoying how wet I am. I feel like I’m about to cum so I stop, making my pussy really tingle. My nipples need to be touched; I start touching my nipples rolling them in between my fingers, breathing heavy enjoying them.

“Stop now, that’s all you can do for now”

“Oh Please It feels so good, I need to cum my pussy is so wet and it tingles its needs to be pleased” I whine at him.

“No, not yet, be a good girl”

“Ok sir” I say with a sigh. We sat and watched TV for the rest of the night and we went to bed, I tried to go to sleep but I couldn’t I was way to horny and my heart was racing with all my naughty thoughts. I feel his hands on my hard nipples pinching and tugging at them, I let out a moan and he says “You thought I wasn’t going to leave you hanging?”

“I didn’t have a choice” I said “MM good glad to know you obey me so well.”

With that he put his mouth on my nipples and suckled at them while his hands roamed down to my wet pussy. Slowly circling my clit I thought I was going to explode, he stopped and inserted his fingers into my pussy, reaching my G spot I was moaning in ecstasy when he stopped got up and inserted his throbbing hard cock into my pussy, I didn’t take long for me to cum, with the 2nd pump of his hard cock My back arched and my eyes rolled back in my head, having the most intense orgasm I have ever had. He kept on pumping me full of his cock until he shot his load right in my pussy, exasperated we both feel asleep.

• Like 4