Females into male desperation?

Hello girls,

being a lover of female desperation, I am mostly told that the pee desperation fetish is practically exclusively a male thing.

The only exception are some females who are into female desperation.

So, my question: Are there actually no females who are into male desperation? (Not just male peeing in general, particularly male desperation!)

Thanks for any replies, I am really curious! ;-)

• 9 months later...
I AM!!!!!!!! I love seeing a guy put off urinating out of necessity or inconvenience, but knowing that he really needs to unload that painfully full bladder very soon! Where he chooses to go depends upon his level of desperation. Real beats faked any day. I would love to antagonize that, even mentioning peeing to him, that I could just pull up my short skirt and show him how wet my naked pussy is. Even releasing a little stream of my own pee in front of him. Too bad he can't just let go, as I would love to see that, and to hold his cock. But he thinks he shouldn't do it here, in a public place, or on the rug or the couch.....he won't be able to hold it much longer. Maybe he's afraid of relinquishing control over his bladder or his cock. Maybe he's afraid of pissing on my hot, wet pussy. But I would welcome that. It doesn't scare me. I could dribble my own stream over his cock. What could I do to convince him to just relax his bladder muscles and let go?

I find this a very hot post. You sound great.