A quick sighting

A few days ago I was driving my car on a dry afternoon, through a street we call the village, (it was a shopping center of a village outside our town but is now part of the town) It has a garage, a bank, post office, pub and a number of shops.

I had to turn left up a one-way road between the back wall of the garage and the side of the first shop, as I came closer to the turn I saw a number of students standing looking into the shop window, when a female left the pack and ran up the road I was going to turn into, when I turned the corner there she was trousers down in the side doorway of the shop pissing out onto the pavement, I got a quick glimpse of her shaved pussy as I pasted, I tried to watch her in my mirrors but had to watch all the parked cars ahead of me.

This reminded me of when my brother and I were waiting for our drinking friend one Sunday evening to meet us in a square of pubs, restaurants and shops, we were standing at the end of a small alleyway between a shop and a closed pub, ( it had had a fire a few weeks earlier) when two females in their twenty's or thirty's came walking over to the alley, one in a cream trouser suit, they past us and went about halfway down the alley, the one in the cream suit said to the other one,'I wish those two would bugger off I need to pee', I then watched them in the glass of the shop window but they just walked out the other end of the alley.

If I was by myself I would of moved away only to come back to see if she was peeing in the alley, or followed them to see there they would go to pee.

• Like 4