WaterFalls

There we were, me and D, alone in his basement room. We had been making out for quite some time. I pulled away and realized he was shifting from foot to foot looking uncomfortable. I asked him “whats wrong?”. He replied, “nothing”. The shifting was growing worse and worse. It suddenly dawned on me – we’d been together 8 hours that day, and he hadn’t even been to the bathroom once, despite drinking a beer, a smoothie and a good amount of water. He was probably dying to go right now. I could picture his bladder, slowly enlarging with the golden liquid that was filling it more and more by the second. I could even see it a bit, bulging ever so slightly just below his belly, probably filled beyond capacity. I said “you have to pee don’t you.” He replied, “yeah a bit”. Just then his bladder had a spasm or something, because he crossed his legs. I said “no not a bit, you really are trying to hold on aren’t you?” He said “yeah, I guess I am, it’s getting kinda hard…”. I replied “well you’re at home, why don’t you just go.” He looked at me and said “I don’t know…” I said “let’s get in the shower…” and lead him there.

By this time he was walking with legs squeezed together, desperately trying to keep the liquid that was fighting him by trying to leave his body inside himself. He also looked like he was in pain. I got in the bathroom, stripped and turned on the water. By this time, watching him had made my urge to go all the more greater, despite it being only slight just previously. At this point, he was starting to strip, still trying to keep his hand on his penis to keep his liquid in. I could see the outline of his strong male bladder more clearly now, actually pulsing by this point. It scared me and turned me on all at once. I leaned over and said “let me help you…” As I took off his pants he yelped and said “my bladder… soooo full… can’t hold it much longer… it’s gonna come out or I’m gonna die from this.” I knew the running water was making it that much harder for him to hold that insane amount of liquid in. His face was contorted by this point, and I knew that if he didn’t go soon, he would no longer be able to bear the pain, and I couldn’t stand to see him that way. I said “get in the shower” and gently pushed him in. I got in right behind him. I started to kiss him and said “now let it out.” And did he let it out! It came gushing, stronger than anything I’ve ever seen. The stream was strong and hard, I’ve never seen that much liquid before. It was everywhere, golden and beautiful. His face was scrunched up, in what could only be described as a combination of agony and sweet relief, and he moaned with the release of what he had been holding in for ages. I never saw anything like it, all that liquid, beer, smoothie and water coming out together in pale yellow greatness. As more came out, he looked more and more relaxed. He was so relieved, I hadn’t really seen him ever look so happy. Each drop that came out relieved him that much more, and he leaned back, his cock extended, letting the pee flow freely. I grabbed his penis and let the liquid run over my hands as it mixed with water from the shower. He peed and peed, stopped for a second, then peed some more. For a small man, his bladder held a lot. The stream eventually died down to a trickle and then stopped, the last few drops taking their time to come out. By now he was hard. In total it had lasted about 3 minutes. I asked, “how long did you hold that for?” He replied, “I’ve had the urge for 3 hours now.” I asked him, “are you crazy?!” He said, “I was keeping in it for you… but MAN, that felt gooood. I really thought I was gonna explode there.” I laughed and said “you sure exploded all right! Feel better now?” He said “yahhh…” At that moment my own bladder twinged, telling me it had reached capacity. The urge was becoming stronger now but had not reached the level that his had. Of course, I knew I was smaller and my bladder could hold much less than his could, but nonetheless I wanted to impress. I leaned back, opened my mouth and drank some of the warm shower water as I crossed my legs, trying to keep it in. He said “let me guess… you have to go now too!” I said “yah… I wanna go lots like you did.” He said, “drink some more water, then let it out. Don’t hurt yourself on my account. You’re smaller than I am after all.” Knowing he was right, I drank a bit more, then uncrossed my legs, spreading them so he had a decent view, and peed with all my might. Mine went on for about a minute, starting off strong and dying to a trickle. I squeezed out the last few drops that were left behind and stopped completely, feeling deliciously empty. He said “feel good now?” I said “yahhhh”. He said “my stomach hurts… I’ve never held it that long before… and now I think I have to go again…” I said “this time, let it build a bit and let it out… you still have some stuff leftover and you don’t want to give yourself an infection.” Ever the practical one I am! So he drank some of the tap water and then he said “ok… it’s coming out.” He must have had a bit of stage fright because it took some time, then eventually a trickle came out, followed by a long gushing flow. This time his went on for just less than a minute, each second and drop relieving him some more. He looked satiated afterwards, and he said “geesus… I sure took in a lot of liquid. I replied “well you shouldn’t hold it so much, that can give you a nasty ass infection. Peeing often is good for you.” He said “I’ll remember that for next time… but honestly, that release was sooo good, holding it in for long periods of time makes the release that much sweeter. It was a test to see how long I could hold all that liquid for, but man, it felt great to finally let it out, better than an orgasm even. And it impressed you in the process” I said “yeah… it did impress me… but I pee often and it still felt great to let that one out and have it impress you. Almost as good as watching you relieve some of that pain you were having.” He responded “yeah… watching you was the best. That warm pussy of yours, alight with piss coming out everywhere, and the look of satisfaction on your face when you were going and best of all when it ended… it was like ‘glad that’s finally out of me.’” I said, “no the best was you, that release must have felt fantastic. You looked like you were in pain for such a long time and then BAM… sweet relief, end of pain.” He said “yeah… that hurt to hold in…and you won’t believe this but I have to go AGAIN.” I said “let’s go together… I have to go again too”, as all the talk about the pee had made my urge stronger. I drank some more water to make myself feel the urge even more and to have even more liquid come out, then pressed my body against his. I said “3…2…1… GO!” Our streams came together and mingled. They were shorter ones this time but felt really warm and great nonetheless. When we were done my pussy dripped from the mingling of liquids, so I rinsed it under the warm water that was turning colder by the second. I said “bedroom”, which was our code word for when I wanted sex. We got out, toweled off, and went to his mattress in the basement…the sex was beyond amazing, better than any we had ever had before. It was all that much better now that we had shared one of our most intimate body processes together. I couldn’t wait for more piss exploration… it was so much fun. I asked him when we finished having sex “how did you know about my fetish with guys being desperate to piss?” He replied “I read one of your stories…” and winked at me, then laid down and went to sleep. I laughed to myself, then laid down and next to him and fell asleep next to him.

THE END