My Ladies, one Saturday Night

Hi guys, the following has been posted in Peesearch, so people from there may have read it. Sharing it here too, last weekend.

We had been out all day, shopping, and had returned, looking forward to a relaxing afternoon, kind of cool here, strangest summer I can remember, so we were inside. We quickly packed away the groceries, Maigh and Mary murmuring quietly over what to make for dinner, as I got some drinks arranged. I started up the big lappie, and checked mail and some sites I frequent, until I was distracted by what they were doing.

Mary had just finished her monthly "thing" and was paying Maigh some close attention, she restrains herself in public, kind of, but at home she is glued to Maigh's side. I get pretty much ignored at this time, but I don't mind, they truly are wonderful to watch.

They were sitting at the kitchen counter, just looking at each other, Maigh reaching up to move a lock of hair from Mary's eyes, talking softly, smiling delightfully. After a couple of lingering kisses, dinner was decided on and made. We propped about the lounge, eating a ham salad and watched a couple of movies I had picked up. We had a few drinks each, I was on beer, girls were on Rekoderlig Cider, getting more cuddly and giggly. Eventually, or predictably, we lost interest in the movies, Dune, and the worms of Arrakis were left alone as we headed to the bedroom.

It is unbelievably erotic when girls make love, it is so soft and sensual, no frantic grunting or thrusting, just a gentle, almost relaxing slow movement. I've learnt a few things from them, I can tell you. Mary went first, licking and kissing Maigh as she undressed her slowly, nibbling and biting gently as more skin was revealed, then holding her naked body tightly. Maigh murmured something, and Mary propped up on her knees tugging her dress off over her head, leaving her in almost transparent black lacy undies, bra, knickers, garter and stockings. Maigh murmured softly again, grabbing Mary's butt, pulling her close, shifting a little to get under her. She eased Mary's knickers aside, and started a slow lick, getting a shuddering moan from Mary in return. Mary looked down at Maigh, firms breasts standing up, just the slightest hint of pussy hair between her legs, skin goose bumping slightly in the cool room.

I got undressed slowly then joined Maigh and Mary on the bed, kneeling beside Maigh, leaning into Mary, kissing her deeply. She responded enthusiastically, groaning softly, moving a little more on Maigh's tongue. Maigh fumbled for my hard cock, and with a moan of her own, grabbed me in one hand, stroking me firmly but gently. She amused herself for a couple of minutes, then kind of pushed me down the bed, and I reluctantly left Mary, watching me as I moved down Maigh's body. I wasn't sure what was required, so I decided to have a taste, easing her thighs apart, revealing her gorgeous pussy. I could smell her as I got in close, deodorant and a metallic pee smell, not unpleasant, breathing in her fragrance as I spread her lips and tasted. A bit tasty but I love it, and in a minute or two it's gone anyway, as soon as she comes. I got a muffled moan as I licked at her, poking my index finger in a little got a bit more life, wriggling nicely, moving her hips in time with me. Mary made a few panting noises and sighed deeply as she came again, Maigh slurping noisily, making some slurpy noises herself as she came too.

They rested for a minute, Mary leaning forward, her hands on either side of Maigh's waist, rubbing her pussy slowly on Maigh's tongue, sighing. I left Maigh, kissing her pussy, leaving it with a loving lick, kneeling up beside her, my cock bumping Mary's chin. Getting a giggle, then a hot mouth on me, sucking and biting gently. I held her hair, pushing deep into her mouth, watching as she struggled to take me. Eventually, she gagged a little, and pushed me away, "slow doon, laddie," she laughed, "can you run as a wee bath, I really need a wash." she added, bending down to taste Maigh. I heard a muffled agreement from Maigh, causing Mary to laugh again, as I rolled off the bed, my dick waving about indignantly in the air, and headed into the bathroom.

I started the bath filling, lighting a few candles here and there, then went and got drinks for everyone, my hardon slowly going away. The bath was ready in 15 minutes, and I went to get the ladies. They were still on the bed, still had faces in each other's pussies, still going at it. I can only do this pussy eating thing for so long, my jaw aches. Mary sez I'm too fast, too hard, too impatient, I need to slow down and taste, not just race to get her off. Anyway, Maigh got into the bath, laying on her back, boobies floating nicely, hair fanning out around under her head. Mary, still in bra, knickers, garter, stockings and strappy heels was watching her. I was lost in looking at Mary, her body is gorgeous, perfect legs, truly delightfully proportioned, I could watch her all day. Mary murmured something to Maigh, Maigh shaking her head slightly, smiling sexily. Mary smiled back, and stepped lightly into the bath, straddling Maigh, heels and all.

Maigh was in her dark place again, face expressionless, eyes looked almost unfocused, her hands rubbing Mary's stockings in the water. Mary stepped up closer to Maigh, then eased her knickers aside again, and with a quick squat, had her pussy over Maigh's mouth. This was quick I thought, usually they build up to pee fun. Mary was squirting pee in the Maigh's mouth, Maigh was getting a mouthful, then spat it back over Mary's knickers, groaning softly. Mary kind of pulled her pussy up a little, leaning over to watch her pee foam out of Maigh's mouth, a sexy look of love on her face. As she finished, she started rubbing her pussy, looking into Maigh's eyes as she made herself come, then kind of collapsed onto Maigh, sorting herself out, and laying down with her.

I left them to it at this point, getting dressed, pulled a light jacket on, and sat outside on the deck. It was quiet, a koala was barking somewhere in the forest some way off, stars were brilliant, and a half moon was just rising. After 30 minutes or so, the house came alive behind me, lights on, girls giggling, and then both of them were with me, cuddling, kissing, generally feeling good. After 10 minutes of this, they said they were cold, and it was bed time, was I coming? I didn't hesitate, and we all piled into the bedroom, quickly got naked and give in to their attention. Nicely done, although I am a little tender this morning (think about it, lol), and finished the night with needing to pee. This was what I was waiting for, both of them scrambled of the bed and dragged me to the bathroom, getting into the shower stall. I hosed them both, filled their sexy mouths a few times, even heard each of them gulp my piss down, then let them wash me as we had a slippery shower.

A brilliant night, and now my ladies have gone to Melbourne for a week, The Australian Open, something to do with Andy Murray. All of the Scot flag clothing has gone with them, so look for them on tv, lol.

Weather will be in the mid 40's for most of the week I hope the country doesn't burn to the ground.

Thanks guys

Scot_Lover

• Hot 1