In a lay-by

The other day I was driving along a straight country road, to my right there was a patch of grass and a loop of old road now used as a lay-by. In the lay-by was a trailer that a car would pull but no car. There was someone sitting on the triangular frame that the toe-bar is fitted to.

As I got closer I saw that the trailer was on a jack and one wheel was missing, but the person sitting on the frame at the front was a female and that she had her jeans pulled down to mid thigh and I could see a side view of her hip and a little bit of bum cheek, and through the triangular frame ( the best part) was her pee stream going straight down to the ground and glinting in the sun light.

As I had time to waste and there was a roundabout just up the road I went up to it and turned around, but the cars at the roundabout slowed me down. When I got back to the lay-by there was a car there with a man putting the wheel back on, with the female and another lady watching.

It looked like a mother and farther taking there daughter to university judging by the way the trailer and car was packed.

Is it me or are the females at university wearing very short shorts, I saw one that I thought she had not put her shorts on, so short they looked more like a belt.