Hooking up with a pee freak.

I was out drinking in a nightclub the other night and managed to hook up with a great guy. His name was Mark. We hit it off right away and got on really well. And it turns out that he shares my interest in peeing. Several times, he told me not to bother queueing for the ladies', but simply offered me the use of his pint glass. As he held it between my legs I would piss in it, after which he would drink it right in front of me. Wow! No guy had ever done that for me before.

Anyway, I inevitably invited him back to my place at the end of the evening, by which time we were both pretty intoxicated. And we were already talking about pissing all over each other and could barely contain our anticipatory excitement. As we fell out of the cab and entered my flat, we were both pretty desperate, and headed into the first available room -the living room - and started taking off all our clothes. Soon we were both naked, and the thought registered in my brain that this was my living room. But the thought of being naughty here just turned me on even more.

So I told Mark to lay upon the middle of my living room carpet as I stood astride him. Then I started pissing, my hot piss splashing down all over his chest. I bent forward, so that my piss arced back to splash all over his dick. Then I stood upright again and thrust my hips forward so that I was pissing directly into his face. He of course opened his mouth to swallow great gulps of it, which seriously turned me on.

Once I had finished, it was my turn to lay down upon the carpet, which was now already soaked with my piss. Mark stood over me with his cock in hand, and was soon spraying the entire length of my body, even my face. It just felt so good that I had to go to the next level, opening my mouth to drink his hot piss. The sight, feel, and taste of this guy, stood pissing right there in the middle of my living room, all over me and the carpet, and in my mouth, was such a massive turn on.

We had great sex after that, before retiring to bed. But that wasn't the end of our watersports fun. During the night we both awoke needing to pee, and decided to just piss in the bed together. Fantastic.