Boyfriend's carpet.

The other night I was in my boyfriend's bedroom, both of us naked and kind of fooling around. I was still horny as hell and wanted to be fucked again, but my boyfriend was as limp as a wet paper bag, exhausted after two previous shags and one blow job. I suppose I should have been grateful that he managed so much. I know it aint easy for guys to rise to the occasion once they've shot their load, yet he managed it three times. I guess you could say I am kind of demanding, with a very high sex drive.

But a new experience was just around the corner which would save the day.

I badly needed to piss, and told my boyfriend that I was off to use his loo. But he told me not to bother. I said," What the hell do you mean, I gotta go."

He said,"Just do it on the floor. I wanna watch ya." Or something like that. I did a double take, and was reluctant to do something so dirty.

"I can't do that!" I protested.

But the idea was sending a kind of perverse tingle of excitement through me. The thought of it intrigued me. And he just said "Sure you can do it. I don't mind! I want to watch you piss right there!"

I was actually getting quite turned on at the thought of doing it, much to my surprise because I had never done anything like that before. So I surprised myself even more by making the decision to actually do it. Well, it wasn't my bedroom carpet, was it! If he was OK with me pissing on it, why should I worry?

So I moved into the centre of the room, turned to face him, and was about to squat. But then I thought, "Nah, let's give him a real show". So I simply parted my legs whilst stood there facing him, and let loose.

And boy could you tell I needed to go! The loud hissing that is so typical of us desperate girls when we pee filled the room, as my golden piss splashed down over the carpet. The soft pattering sound of it landing quickly grew louder as that area of the carpet became totally sodden. A substantial puddle formed, growing ever larger.

The sheer relief felt great but, more than that, this was a serious turn on. I was absolutely loving it, just being a dirty cow and pissing all over my boyfriend's carpet right there in front of him. I must have peed for nearly a minute, and by the time I had finished my piss puddle was huge.

Now I was even more horny and desperate for a fuck, but fortunately my display had had a wondrous effect upon my boyfriend. He had now risen to the occasion splendidly and was rock hard again, so I got to have another glorious fuck after all!

• Hot 1