Pee dominatrix

Last night I was playing domination games with my boyfriend in his flat, and I had him tied to the bed. But when I left the bedroom to use the loo, he started making one hell of a racket, yelling and shouting and struggling to escape. I think he must have thought I was going to leave him tied up there, and go out, or somthing like that!

Anyway, without making it to the toilet, I returned back into the bedroom, where I berated him for not letting me go pee in peace. I told him that since he obviously couldn't be trusted to be left alone, and since I needed to pee, I was going to have to do it right there on his bedroom floor. I told him that it was his own fault for being such a naughty boy, as I just stood there with my legs apart, and started pissing all over his bedroom carpet. It actually felt quite exhilerating to stand there peeing on his bedroom floor right in front of him, with him tied up and helpless. I was really quite disappointed when I finally finished, but by then the puddle on his saturated carpet was massive. I must have pissed well over a pint.

I guess it can be good fun sometimes just being a dirty bitch! LOL

• Like 3