I wonder if women listen in.....

I have over the last few years listened to the women's toilet next door to the guys toilet at work and wanked off thinking the most naughty thoughts while they are peeing......

And I just thought today you never know I wonder if any of the women have a piss fetish and listen to guys peeing

So are there any girls /women out there who enjoy listening to men as much as I love hearing a woman

Peeing?

I have over the last few years listened to the women's toilet next door to the guys toilet at work and wanked off thinking the most naughty thoughts while they are peeing......

And I just thought today you never know I wonder if any of the women have a piss fetish and listen to guys peeing

So are there any girls /women out there who enjoy listening to men as much as I love hearing a woman

Peeing?

I wonder,women often make a distinctive hissing sound as they pee,men probably less so,i dont,mine just hits the water thats it.Interesting question.

Well, as beeing a lesbian I'm not particularly attracted to listen to men peeing. But I love to listen to a girl peeing in the toilet next to mine! Especially if she has a loud hissing sound! It really makes me horny to listen to both the tinkling and the hissing! Myself, I do often have a very noisy hissing sound. Quite embarrassing, actually, tee-hee! But also very arousing, when I know an other girl can hear it!

• Like 1
Well, as beeing a lesbian I'm not particularly attracted to listen to men peeing. But I love to listen to a girl peeing in the toilet next to mine! Especially if she has a loud hissing sound! It really makes me horny to listen to both the tinkling and the hissing! Myself, I do often have a very noisy hissing sound. Quite embarrassing, actually, tee-hee! But also very arousing, when I know an other girl can hear it!

Wonderful that hissing sound is so erotic

• Like 1