Vacation

I was going to San Francisco and my friend was very rich so I stayed at her house. Her house was extremely big so my room contained three beds and three bathrooms. I shared this room with my well know friend and she has known about my pee fetish. The second day I got there we came back with a full bladder . Then we got an idea. I went on the other bed and pulled down my pants and my blue laced panties and I relieved myself. She watched as I soaked the bed sheets until they were golden. Then it was her turn. She opened the back door and stood on the second floor porch and she picked up her skirt revealing her pink panties and quickly jerked that aside. Then the loud hissing began and I could see a golden stream. it landed perfectly on the sunflower. Afterwards we quickly laughed and we shared many more memories like this. Tell me if this was good.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, I do still worry about the damage nonetheless.

Seeing as I am a naughty fan peeing it really is somewhat inconsistent, but somehow doing it in either a public location (even a shop) seems much more acceptable to my conscience to doing it in a close friend's flat (without her approval); even using a stranger's house, or an asshole's one, seem "better". I think it has something to do with breaking a long established trust, which I cannot manage to appreciate.