Somewhat new here, not new to the Game

Hi everyone,

It's a somewhat late introduction, but I wanted to finally write a few lines to introduce myself.
I'm interested in wetting and such since I can remember. It all started in the early teens and I experimented around a lot from A to Z.
The interest in wetting myself or peeing in general never went away, but it has it peak times and times when I had a lower interest in it.
Fast-forward to a few months ago, I finally had the gut to
open up to my girlfriend and her feedback was quite positive. Probably even better,
as during our discussion about all things wet, she disclosed that she's also interested in it, but never tried anything.

You can imagine how bright I smiled over the following days, and we had endless conversations around it. We started to experiment together in small steps,
and I tried to give her as much freedom as possible to explore around. We're not yet living together, but spend the majority of time together.
One week, I asked her on how comfortable she felt with all of that and her feedback was super positive, and she said to wanted to continue doing all of that.
With that in mind, I offered her to experiment around freely in my bedroom, exploring her imagination and getting more comfortable doing stuff.
She agreed with pleasure and little did I know—she used the couch and the bed, including the pillows.

Fast-forward to today, we used the past week to reflect on our journey together and also that topic came up. Her interest in this community is growing day by day,
and we agreed on to increase our time doing all of this together. This also includes an increase in bed-wetting (or getting started with it) and exploring the naughtiness
and warm comfort of wetting.

Therefore, I plan to share our progress on here about what she'd planned for me, but also what she's doing.

• Like 2
  • Love 2