This past summer traveled to Amsterdam, which is I found a very pee friendly city. One night, put on a pair of my favorite piss jeans, ultra low rise and skin tight. Before leaving the hotel, as it was already dark out, I pissed them completely as I had already consumed much water and a few beers.  Heading down Warmoesstraat street where a number of bars are located, I first stopped in at I think it was the Eagle, Ordered a few beers and wandered around the place.  Needing to piss I just soaked the jeans again.  After an hour or so, upon a recommendation of piss friendly bars, I headed to Dirty Dicks. What a piss friendly bar. Lots of guys, in jeans, leather, neoprene, all piss soaked. Huge wet room too.  Ordered more beers and kept pissing the jeans. Left about 2am, pissing the jeans on the walk back to the hotel. 

Got up late the next morning, the still wet jeans hanging in the shower. Later that night I put them back on and for the next 2 nights repeated the evening events never unzipping to piss.  Those jeans were put in a ziplock bag for the trip home and did go through the laundry at least 3 times. 

Great memories.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1