Power Pisser Cracks Porcelain

All,

When my plumber was over the other day and he looked at the master bedroom toilet he noticed that there is a crack or chip in the porcelain and could not understand how that would happen. Immediately I figured it out but did not tell him.

Usually during the day the wife will stand over the toilet and direct her monster heavy flow straight in the water so I can hear and watch her empty out. She aims to please. In fact, five years ago on our first date I noticed she did this because she was so loud in the bathroom. Even then she was trying to turn me on subconsciously. The SIL and MIL always sit down.

In the middle of the night or early in the morning the wife will sit down as she is too sleepy. When she sits she still explodes very loudly but hits the porcelain with such force that over time she has apparently cracked the toilet from her powerful stream. She is the loudest woman I have ever heard on a consistent basis. Even if she goes when her bladder is not full she will still gush out fast but for a shorter time. Amazing woman.

I guess I need a new toilet but no water saver toilets in this house. I want to hear heavy piss thundering into the water - my preference.

Horney Old Owl

1 hour ago, Brad Wallis said:

Wow, she is like one of those water jet machines!  How do the other two react to her strong streams, since they both seem to be quite a bit quieter?

The other two say "you can piss harder but I can piss longer" heha. The wife has one powerful stream and she likes to show off and tease men with it. She deliberately makes sure she misses hard in the water when we have guests so others hear her. Quite the opposite from many women. She says, "that is why I married her". I say, "I married you because you are hit in bed, lol". She is very skilled and only 29 years old. She will only get better till age 40. If we don't have children which is likely she will still be a top performer for many decades to come.