MIL In Bikinki with Forever Pee

8 hours ago, Brad Wallis said:

Three minutes 30 seconds, what a lady! She must have been bursting.  You have a gift for writing.  Your posts never fail to convey such detail, the reader feels he is in the room.

Glad you enjoy. The shows these girls put on is out of this world. I have waited a long time for this. I have it now and seized the opportunity.

• Love 1

I like the sense of competition among the three of them.  Your MIL and SIL seem to take after each other.  They don’t pee fast like your wife, but they go forever!  Which of them currently holds the record for the longest tinkle?  Have they ever tried a distance competition?  In that case, I think we all know who the winner would be, lol!

3 hours ago, Brad Wallis said:

I like the sense of competition among the three of them.  Your MIL and SIL seem to take after each other.  They don’t pee fast like your wife, but they go forever!  Which of them currently holds the record for the longest tinkle?  Have they ever tried a distance competition?  In that case, I think we all know who the winner would be, lol!

The SIL holds the re order at 4 minutes 13 seconds start to finish. She is the "quiet" one among the three as she does not indicate her bladder is full very often as she just squirms around a lot. When we come back from an outing she is always first out of the car and runs to the toilet by the entry, pulls her panties down and starts were light steady flow in the water stays with the door open. I linger around the bathroom but sometimes one of the others bust me for listening to her and or they have to empty themselves. MIL is more discret when daughters are around.

The wife would win any distance contest. No doubt.